Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 1080p ultrawide gaming monitor is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 1080p ultrawide gaming monitor Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 1080p ultrawide gaming monitor we picked and recommend.
1. Sceptre Curved 30″ 21:9 Gaming LED Monitor 2560x1080p UltraWide Ultra Slim HDMI DisplayPort Up to 85Hz MPRT 1ms FPS-RTS Build-in Speakers, Machine
- 30″ 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolution
- Dp up to 85Hz refresh rate/ HDMI up to 85Hz refresh rate.Brightness (cd/m²):250 cd/m²
- Fps-rts FPS and RTS are Sceptre custom set Display settings Built for an enhanced gaming experience. Fps (first person Shooter), RTS (real-time strategy).
- Blue light shift reduce your MONITORS Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- With 1ms moving picture response time (MPRT), ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the monitor with clarity and precision.
- Edgeless design edgeless design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous Scenery that 1080P resolution and 85Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- Luminous back cover lights a colorful LED light illuminates the back cover of the curved monitor, delivering a uniquely modern design.
- Tiltable Display a Display that tilts 10° backward and 3° forward allows you to find a sweet spot that bridges clarity and comfort.
- Vesa wall mountable the VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
2. VIOTEK GNV34CB 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor | 1080P 100Hz 21:9 | Ultra-Bright VA Panel w/Dynamic Color + FreeSync | HDMI DVI DP 3.5mm |
- MULTIMEDIA POWERHOUSE — The 21:9 aspect ratio and ultra-wide full-HD monitor resolution (2560x1080p) marries cinema-quality color reproduction with game-winning performance. It’s a superior viewing experience for gaming or streaming.
- TIGHTER CURVE, WIDER VIEW — The deep 1500R curvature complements the ultra-wide display, letting this gaming PC monitor create a wider field of view and enhances depth perception. See more of your content with much less scrolling and zooming.
- FRIENDS GHOST, VIOTEK WON’T — Stay on top of the leaderboards with advanced gaming features: GAMEPLUS for game-winning accuracy and AMD FreeSync to smooth out motion-intense games and eliminate visual impurities like image ghosting and stutter.
- YOUR SETUP, YOUR RULES — Connect to the devices you need, from analog to digital, with multiple connection ports including DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort. Build the ultimate gamer station by mounting to a wall or VESA mount monitor stand.
- BEST-IN-CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT — We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty. 100-percent U.S. customer service support.
3. SAMSUNG 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49HG90DMNXZA) – Super Ultrawide Screen QLED Computer Monitor, 3840 x 1080p Resolution, 1ms R
- 49-Inch monitor with super ultra-wide 49-inch screen with its innovative 32: 9 aspect ratio
- Samsung QLED delivers purer, brighter, and more lifelike colors
- Hdr (high Dynamic Range) technology
- Smoother gameplay with fast 144Hz refresh rate and has Stand
- Designed for gamers with multiple game modes. Swivel–2.0° (plus/minus 2.0°) to plus 15.0° (plus/minus 2.0°)
4. VIOTEK GNV30CBXA 30-Inch 200hz Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor 1080p 21:9 VA Panel w/ 112% sRGB, FreeSync & GSYNC Ready, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, Aud
- LIGHTNING-FAST: 200Hz monitor with Adaptive Sync for smooth gameplay & Overdrive for 45% increase, with low input lag.
- ULTRA-RESPONSIVE: User-controllable Overdrive for 45% increase in speed & responsiveness.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR: Ultrawide 1080p resolution w/ 112% gamut, 3000:1 contrast and DCR.
- PRO-GAMER FEATURES: AdaptiveSync (G-Sync/FreeSync-ready), GAMEPLUS & FPS optimization.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIONS: 1x DP, 2x HDMI, 1x Audio Out (3.5mm), USB-C w/ DP-ALT-MODE, and VESA.
5. ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
- 27 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.5ms (GTG) response time Perfect to gain the upper hand in FPS racer real-time strategy and sport titles and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- G-SYNC compatible technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports provides variable refresh rates for low latency stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
6. Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor 21:9 2560×1080 Ultra Wide Ultra Slim HDMI DisplayPort up to 200Hz Build-in Speakers, Metal Black (C305B-200UN
- 30″ Curved Gaming Monitor 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. Response Time- 5ms GTG
- DP Up to 200Hz Refresh Rate / HDMI 2. 0 Up to 120Hz Refresh Rate: More than double the standard refresh rate, 200Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- AMD Free Sync With Free Sync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games. Free Sync is an AMD technology that nearly eliminates tearing and stuttering due to differences between a graphics card’s frame rate and a monitor’s refresh rate.
- FPS-RTS FPS and RTS are Scepter’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter) , RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
- Blue Light Shift Reduce your monitors blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation and strains. This enables you to work on you documents, watch movies, or play games more comfortably for extended periods.
- Gaming LED Light
- VESA Wall Mount Pattern Using the VESA wall mount pattern, easily mount your Scepter LED monitor on the wall in a manner that is both aesthetically pleasing and conveniently practical. You will be able to save ample space and view the screen in a position that affords the greatest visibility possible.
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
- Thin Bezel Savor every inch of the large screen as the bezel is a mere . 80 cm wide.
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
7. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
8. Monoprice 35 Inch Zero-G Curved Ultrawide Gaming Monitor V2-1800R, 21:9, 3440x1440p, UWQHD, 120Hz, AMD FreeSync, 4ms, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA
- This 35in display features a maximum resolution of 3440x1440p (UWQHD), giving you more desktop space for more efficiency at work and a more immersive movie watching or gaming experience at home.
- The curved panel design eliminates reflections at the screen edges and reduces eye strain by decreasing the amount of eye movement needed to see from edge to edge.
- AMD FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact‑free performance up to 120Hz.
- “The adjustable stand can be removed to allow access to the 75×75 VESA points for mounting to a wall or desk mount. This monitor features ultrawide 178 degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles, as well as a removable and adjustable stand. “
- One HDMI 2.0 input and two HDMI 1.4 inputs are augmented by a DisplayPort 1.2 input with AMD FreeSync support for tear‑free gaming.
9. MSI Full HD Rapid-IPS 1ms 2560 x 1080 Ultra Wide 200Hz Refresh Rate HDR Ready G-Sync Compatible 30” Gaming Monitor (Optix MAG301RF)
- 30″ Rapid-IPS panel LED backlight (2560 x 1080 full HD)
- WFHD: 21:9 aspect ratio provides extra POV to enhance your peripheral vision.
- Rapid Boost (200Hz + 1ms) : Allows you to experience smooth gaming with a blazing fast refresh rate and response time.
10. LG 34GL750-B 34 Inch 21: 9 Ultragear Curved Wfhd (2560 X 1080) IPS 144Hz G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor,Black
- G sync compatible
- 34 inches ultra wide 21: 9 Full HD (2560 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- HDR10 compatible
- Adaptive Sync technology
- Height adjustable stand
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 1080p ultrawide gaming monitor as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;