Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 1440p 144hz 1ms g sync monitor is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 1440p 144hz 1ms g sync monitor Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 1440p 144hz 1ms g sync monitor we picked and recommend.
1. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400, DCI-P3, Delta E<2
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering. After adjusting to the correct resolution and updating the video driver, restart the computer and to fix the screen
- Please refer user manual before use
2. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Comp
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
3. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
4. AOC CU34G2X 34″ Curved Frameless Immersive Gaming Monitor, UltraWide QHD 3440×1440, VA Panel, 1ms 144Hz Adaptive-Sync, Height Adjustable, 3-Yr Zero
- 34″ Class (34″ Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440×1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play Curve radius: 1500mm
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Height-adjustable stand, AOC LowBlue Mode, and FlickerFree for well-being and comfort during extended gaming sessions (VESA compatible)
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.0, and USB 3.2 x4 hub inputs/outputs for high performance graphics display and convenience
- AOC Low Input Lag minimizes input latency from video signals for higher resolution, better picture quality, and in-game responsiveness.
5. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) – 24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
6. ViewSonic ELITE XG270QG 27 Inch 1ms 1440p 144hz (165Hz OC) GSYNC Gaming Monitor with IPS Nano Color Elite Design Enhancements and Advanced Ergonomi
- IMMERSIVE MONITOR: WQHD 1440p resolution, true 1ms (GtG) response time, and 165Hz (OC) refresh rate gives you the ultimate enthusiast experience *165Hz is supported via DisplayPort while HDMI only supports up to 60Hz
- VIBRANT COLORS: IPS Nano Color technology brings your games to life with 98% DCI-P3 color coverage and 10-bit color depth
- NVIDIA G-SYNC: Experience uninterrupted gaming with synchronized frame rates, variable overdrive, and ultra-low motion blur
- ELITE DESIGN ENHANCEMENTS: Elevate your setup with a built-in mouse bungee, ELITE RGB ambient lighting, sight shields, and a reinforced headphone hook
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- FRAMELESS DESIGN: A three-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your game and it’s perfect for multi-monitor setups
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG270QG supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PlayStation, and Xbox with HDMI, USB, and DisplayPort inputs
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, ELITE Hood, Power Cable, AC/DC Adapter, DisplayPort Cable, and USB 3.1 Cable
7. VIOTEK GFV27DAB 27” 165Hz QHD 1440p 1ms (MPRT) Gaming Monitor with Adjustable Stand, Portrait Rotation, HDR, Freesync, 99% sRGB Widescreen VA Pan
- THE GAMER “SWEET-SPOT” — A 27-inch 1440p 165Hz monitor that combines lightning-fast speed and spectacular image quality in a compact, beautiful design. Smooth video. Zero dropped frames. Rapid-fire response times. A multimedia dream!
- PIXELS BROUGHT TO LIFE — The vibrant QHD monitor resolution (2560x1440p) pushes every with stunning detail. And with 99% sRGB gamut, colors are rich and accurate, with customizable display settings and space to store up to 3 user profiles.
- TAKE THE LEAD & KEEP IT — Our 1440p monitor gives you extra tools to be a solid player. Adaptive Sync with LFC for liquid-smooth gameplay. GAMEPLUS crosshairs for direct hits, every time. FPS/RTS optimization for extra details in darker games.
- A WORK FROM HOME POWERHOUSE — This WQHD monitor isn’t just for gamers. The flicker-free video makes teleconferencing a pure joy. And you’ll have multiple ports to connect to the devices you need, even if you just need a second monitor for laptop.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT — We don’t play with dead pixels — neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by a U.S. company.
8. ASUS ROG Swift PG329Q 32” Gaming Monitor, 1440P WQHD (2560×1440), Fast IPS, 175Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, G-SYNC Compatible, Extreme Low Motion Bl
- 32-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 175Hz refresh rate (supports 144hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and DCI-P3 98% color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 600 certification
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand featuring tilt, swivel, and height adjustments to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Robust connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.2, USB ports
- What’s in the box: Power Adapter (150W) ,Power cord , DisplayPort cable , HDMI cable , USB 3.0 cable ,Warranty card, Quick Start Guide, ROG welcome card, ROG sticker, color calibration report
9. KOORUI 144hz Gaming Monitor, 27 inch IPS QHD 1440p 144hz 1ms G-sync Compatible Computer Monitor, DCI-P3, Ultra-Thin Bezel, Adjustable Stand, HDMI/D
- Smooth gaming experience and fluid surreal visual enjoyment by high refresh rate and resolution: This KOORUI gaming monitor combines 144HZ refresh rate(compatible with most graphics cards)and 2K(2560×1440 pixels)resolution, getting rid of image stuttering and motion blur of a low-performance 144hz gaming monitor. And this 27 monitor with 1ms response and free sync gsync help you eliminate lagging and tearing in the fast-moving operation, that the gsync monitor gives you fast gaming experience.
- Advanced FAST IPS display brings you rich and stunning colors: Our 27 gaming monitor adopts Fast IPS gaming panel, DCI-P3 90% (equal to SRGB 100%) color gamut to avoid colors or layer’s details loss in the picture display. And the 178°wide angle of this led monitor makes image quality realistic, delicate and consistent from every angle. Besides, the HDR technology of our pc gaming monitor can make the darkness part brighter and the bright parts more detailed, giving you a visual feast.
- Unique black hole design creates a futuristic fashion atmosphere: The stylish appearance and blue decorative strips of this 1440p gaming monitor make you experience the mystery and technology from KOORUI. And this 27 inch monitor has an adjustable monitor base supporting vertical 90°mode, also compatible 75mm VESA mount. Compared to a traditional 144hz 1ms gaming monitor, our three-sided edge to edge borderless monitor gives you more screen spaces and a boundless horizon when screen by screen.
- Advanced Filter blue light and anti-flicker technology upgrade your eye protection: This 144hz 1440p gaming monitor adopts advanced DC dimming free-flicker technology. Besides, the advanced blue light filter technology of our gaming monitor can decrease the blue light peak through the hardware and still keep good image quality, greatly relieving eye strain and improving the eyes’ comfort; This ultrawide gaming monitor can protect your eyes from the hurt of blue light emitted by the display.
- Diverse ports give you more choice：The QHD monitor sets multiple interfaces via two HDMI1.4/2.0, DP1.4, compatible for PC/laptop/PS/Xbox/TV box. The ips 1ms monitor is absolutely a perfect partner in gaming or working. Besides, the gameplus mode of 144 hz gaming monitor helps you view darkness details and focus on shooting, increasing the winning chance. Moreover, we provide high-quality computer monitors and premium services, due to KOORUI committing to manufacturing monitors over 20 years.
10. Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync Esports, 27 inch Gaming Monitor
- 27 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440p Ultimate eSports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Panel, HDR, 350nit Brightness, Increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync (Range 48-165Hz @DisplayPort, 48-144Hz @HDMI), G-Sync compatible
- 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 111% sRGB
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100×100, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort (165Hz), 2 x HDMI (144Hz), 1 x Audio Out. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes DP cable, power cable and stand.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 1440p 144hz 1ms g sync monitor as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;