Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 1ms 4k gaming monitor is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 1ms 4k gaming monitor Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 1ms 4k gaming monitor we picked and recommend.
1. SAMSUNG UE57 Series 28-Inch 4K UHD (3840×2160) Computer Monitor, HDMI, Display Port, Eye Saver Mode, VESA Compatible, FreeSync (LU28E570DS/ZA)
- STUNNING 4K UHD RESOLUTION (3840 x 2160) and incredible 1 billion colors delivers lifelike details and extra clarity
- Optimized for home office usage with a powerful split screen function like Picture-by-Picture and Samsung’s easy setting box software.
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC and 1ms response time enables smoother game experience
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- Optimized for homeschool, home office, work from home, business and casual gaming
- METALLIC STAND for sleek design. Power consumption (stand-by) – 0.45W
- 60 hertz
2. ASUS VP28UQG 28″ 4K/UHD 3840×2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping; Tilt : -5 degree ~+20 degree.Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
3. ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) – UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, DisplayHDR 400, DCI-P3 90%,
- 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- G-SYNC Compatible ready, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz output on PS5; Full HD &1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
4. BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time, FreeSync, HDR, eye-care, speakers
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840×2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount
- Connectivity Technology: Hdmi 2
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
5. LG 27” Ultragear 4K UHD Nano IPS 1ms 144Hz G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black (27GN95B-B)
- 27″ UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms (GtG) 144Hz with VESA DSC Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium Pro
- DCI-P3 98% with VESA DisplayHDR 600
- 4-Side Virtually Borderless Display
6. ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, 1ms, HDMI 2.1, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, FreeSync Premium P
- 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) DSC gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate
- Feature ELMB (1ms MPRT) and support FreeSync Premium Pro technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- 4K at 120 Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
7. Acer Predator CG437K Pbmiiippuzx 43″ 4K UHD, 120Hz(144Hz Overclock), 1ms VRB, G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 1000
- 43″ 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible with VRR for a tear-free gaming experience
- Refresh Rate 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz using 2 DP ports) | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
- High brightness and contrast with VESA Certified displays 1000 | DCI-P3 90% wide Color gamut | No color difference with Delta e<1
- Light sensor | Proximity Sensor | 2 10-Watts speakers
- Available Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4 & 3x HDMI 2.0 | USB Hub: 2x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- What’s Included: Display Stand, Power Cord, 2x DisplayPort cables, 1x USB Type-C cable, 4x LED light strips and remote control
8. ASUS ROG Strix 27″ 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 144Hz, 1ms, Adaptive-Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400, 90% D
- 27-inch 4K (3840×2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 125% sRGB / 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- Adaptive Sync delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience (G-SYNC Compatible in application process)
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.4 x2 ports
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and 4-way ergonomic stand (tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustable) to ensure a comfortable viewing
9. Z-Edge 28-inch Gaming Monitor Ultra HD 4K 3840×2160 TN LED Monitor, 300 cd/m², 1 ms Response Time, HDMIx2+DPx2, Built-in Speakers, FreeSync Techno
- 28″ Class 4K UHD LED Monitor with HDR 10 (28″ Diagonal) Immerse yourself completely with phenomenal image precision and Ultra-deep granularity that’s 4 times the resolution of Full HD.
- FreeSync technology resolves the communication issues between processor and monitor, reducing image tears and choppiness.
- Widen your picture quality, The LED Display produces realistic, accurate color at wide viewing angles
- Get the crisp picture quality you crave with this ultra-slim, featuring eye-catching aluminum design and immersive ultra-wide viewing angles. From browsing content to streaming entertainment – it allows you to see your world in a whole new way.
- Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain.
10. SAMSUNG 49-Inch CHG90 144Hz Curved Gaming Monitor (LC49HG90DMNXZA) – Super Ultrawide Screen QLED Computer Monitor, 3840 x 1080p Resolution, 1ms
- 49-Inch monitor with super ultra-wide 49-inch screen with its innovative 32: 9 aspect ratio
- Samsung QLED delivers purer, brighter, and more lifelike colors
- Hdr (high Dynamic Range) technology
- Smoother gameplay with fast 144Hz refresh rate and has Stand
- Designed for gamers with multiple game modes. Swivel–2.0° (±2.0°) ~ +15.0° (±2.0°)
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 1ms 4k gaming monitor as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;