Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 240 volt generator is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 240 volt generator Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 240 volt generator we picked and recommend.
1. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
2. WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start – CARB Compliant, Black
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty
3. WEN GN625i 120V/240V, CARB Compliant 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator, Black
- 301cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 6250 surge watts and 5000 rated watts
- generate clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions and computers
- lightweight body weighs 30% less than a traditional 6250-watt generator
- 4.2 gallon gas tank provides up to 8.1 hours of half-load run time
- includes four 120v nema 5-20r receptacles, two 5v usb ports, one 120v/240v transfer-switch-ready nema l14-30r twist lock receptacle, and one 120v rv-ready tt-30r receptacle
- Power source type: Gas Powered
4. WEN GN9500 420cc Transfer Switch and RV Ready 120V/240V 9500-Watt Portable Generator w/Remote Electric Start, CARB Compliant, Black
- Keep your family safe with 9500 starting watts and 7500 running watts of power
- Remote electric start allows users to turn the generator on and off from up to 160 feet away
- Transfer-switch-ready 30-amp 120V/240V NEMA L14-30R outlet perfect for emergency backup
- Packed panel includes four standard 120V 15-amp outlets, one RV-ready 120V 30-amp TT-30R outlet, one 12V DC outlet, one L14-30R outlet, and a digital readout
- Features an EPAIII and CARB compliant 420cc 4-stroke engine, a wheel and handle kit, a 6-gallon gas tank, a spark arrestor, low-oil shutdown, and a two-year warranty
5. DuroMax XP4400E Gas Powered Portable Generator-4400 Watt Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved, Blue/Black
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
6. DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generato
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
7. Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch
- INTELLIGAUGE: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- OUTLETS: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) – trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
8. Briggs & Stratton 30795 P4500 PowerSmart Series, Electric Start, Powered Engine Inverter Generator, 4500-Watt, Gray
- Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and easy starting
- 4500 Starting watts and 3700 running watts provide the power you need for RV and campsite use
- Multi functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load
9. Anker Portable Power Station, PowerHouse II 400, 300W/388.8Wh, 110V AC Outlet/60W USB-C Power Delivery Solar Generator for Camping, Road Trips, Eme
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh)23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Air (30Wh) 11 times, or a camera more than 20 times.
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, Car Port to DC Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
10. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 240 volt generator as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;