Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 27 inch hdr gaming monitor is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 27 inch hdr gaming monitor Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 27 inch hdr gaming monitor we picked and recommend.
1. ASUS ROG Strix 27” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQR) – UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, DisplayHDR 400, DCI-P3 90%,
- 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- G-SYNC Compatible ready, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz output on PS5; Full HD &1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
2. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Comp
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
3. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSyn
- 27-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DP and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates for low latency, stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Robust connectivity with HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TUV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Support HDR10 to enhance bright and dark area, delivers lifelike gaming experience
4. LG 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Ultragear QHD IPS 1ms NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor, Black
- 27 inch QHD (2560 X 1440) IPS display
- IPS 1ms response time & 144Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible. Surface Treatment-Haze 25%, 3H
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand. Dimensions Without Stand (WxHxD)- 24.2 x 14.4 x 2.2 inches
5. ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27” HDR Monitor, 1080P Full HD (1920 x 1080), Fast IPS, 280Hz, G-SYNC Compatible, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 280Hz refresh rate (overclocked) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Connectivity ports include DisplayPort 1. 2 and HDMI(v2. 0) x2
6. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) – 24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
7. Razer Raptor 27″ Gaming Monitor: WQHD (2560×1440) – IPS-Grade – 144Hz – 1ms Response – HDR 400 – NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible & AMD FreeSync – Solid Al
- 27” WQHD (2560×1440) IPS-Grade display for incredible detail and picture clarity
- Fast 144Hz refresh rate for a smooth and crisp image
- 95% DCI-P3 color Gamut and HDR400 support for a rich, vibrant spectrum of color
- Solid aluminum base with Razer Chroma RGB & built-in cable management – Display cables included
- Razer Synapse integration to control settings and connect to your battle station. VESA Compatible- VESA Mount Adapter Sold Separately
8. SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 Series 27-Inch WQHD (2560×1440) Gaming Monitor, 240Hz, Curved, 1ms, HDMI, G-Sync, FreeSync Premium Pro (LC27G75TQSNXZA)
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel, which matches the curvature of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain.
- WQHD RESOLUTION: Make your gaming world, more lifelike than ever before. Packing in 1. 7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD resolution boasts incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images. Experience a fuller view with more space to take in all the action.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC & FREESYNC: Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your enemy in the dirt. With NVIDIA G-SYNC and FreeSync Premium Pro support, Odyssey matches every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short from moment to moment.
- RAPID 240hz REFRESH RATE: Topping leaderboards never looked or felt so smooth. With Odyssey’s rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to four times as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen.
- INFINITY CORE LIGHTING: Odyssey’s Infinity Core is a striking addition to any desktop, matching world firsts in technology, with stunning visual design.
- LIGHTNING FAST 1ms RESPONSE TIMES: A fraction of a second can be the difference between your destruction, or your enemy’s. With Odyssey’s grey to grey 1ms response time, you can be sure that you’re receiving information as fast as technologically possible.
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect picture quality with every frame. Utilizing Quantum Dot technology, Samsung QLED creates more vivid colors with 125% more color space compared to sRGB, ensuring the highest class of color reproduction.
- FIND HIDDEN DEPTH WITH HDR 600 : From damp and dark corridors, to sunlit alien vistas, Odyssey’s HDR 600 brings incredible depth to the worlds you choose to explore, revealing the smallest hidden details so you don’t miss a thing.
9. ASUS ROG Strix 27″ 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG27UQ) – UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 144Hz, 1ms, Adaptive-Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400, 90% D
- 27-inch 4K (3840×2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) for super-smooth gaming visual
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 400 certification and 125% sRGB / 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- Adaptive Sync delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience (G-SYNC Compatible in application process)
- Robust Connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort 1.4 x2 ports
- ASUS Eye Care technology with TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to minimize eye fatigue and 4-way ergonomic stand (tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustable) to ensure a comfortable viewing
10. ASUS TUF Gaming 27” HDR Gaming Monitor & TUF Gaming H3 Wireless Headset
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- LOW-LATENCY WIRELESS PERFORMANCE – Traditional wireless headsets may have unstable connections, but TUF Gaming H3 Wireless solves that with 2.4 GHz wireless technology. This enables connections with lower latency than Bluetooth headsets, resulting in near-real-time audio transmission.
- LISTEN LONGER AND ROAM FARTHER – The extended battery life on TUF Gaming H3 Wireless enables hardcore gamers to enjoy over 15 hours of nonstop action. Plus, improved coverage of up to 25 meters for whenever you leave your seat during halftime without losing your audio signal.
- 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND – Virtual 7.1 surround sound technology* provides an upgraded level of audio precision that will give you a competitive edge during gameplay.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 27 inch hdr gaming monitor as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;