Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best 4g dumb phone is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best 4g dumb phone Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 4g dumb phone we picked and recommend.
1. Nokia 225 | Unlocked | 4G Cell Phone | Black
- Discover a world of perks that come with 4G, including clearer call quality, seamless sharing, and multiplayer gaming.
- Get more out of your phone with long-lasting battery life and signature sturdiness. Please note this phone uses the operating system Series 30+.
- Take in premium design features, including a high-performance keymat, separate function keys, curved back, easy-grip edge, and hard-coated colors.
- Beat boredom with the built-in camera, wireless FM radio, and a variety of great games.
- In the box: Nokia 225 4G device, battery, Quick start guide and Micro USB charger. Compatible with GSM carriers.
2. Nokia 110 4G LTE Volte Unlocked Single GSM 4G Worldwide FM Mp3 Player (AT&T/T-Mobile/Tracfone/Simple Mobile) (NOT Verizon Boost) (Black)
- WILL NOT WORK WITH VERIZON / BOOST /CDMA. ONLY 4G LTE (NOT 5G) Volte Unlocked Worldwide one Sim GSM
- LTE Bands: 1,2,3,5,7,8,28 3g: / 3g: 1,2,4,5,8 GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
- Headphone jack: 3.5 mm . Radio Fm. Display 1.8 inch
- Dial up the quality with HD voice calls over 4G VoLTE¹.
- Torch , Battery:1020 mAh, Removable USB connection:Micro USB (USB 2.0)
- FM radio (wired & wireless dual mode), MP3 Player and 3-in-1 speaker
3. Punkt MP02 4G LTE Minimalist Mobile Phone (Unlocked, Nano-SIM, Wi-Fi Hotspot, BlackBerry Secure, 2GB RAM+16GB Storage, 1280 mAh Battery) – Black
- Minimalist Phone with 4G LTE: a simple mobile phone for calling and texting, with excellent audio and a minimalist UI, plus Internet access available to secondary devices via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/USB.
- Pigeon is an encryption feature on the MP02 that enables people to use the Signal end-to-end encrypted messaging service, free of charge. Use Pigeon on the MP02 to connect with contacts using the Signal app on a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Digital Security: BlackBerry Secure is built into your Punkt MP02 so that no one can hack your device.
- Rugged Phone: made with top-grade components, 2-inch Gorilla Glass screen, glass-fibre reinforced body; splash-proof IP52 and a real keypad. The MP02 is a tough piece of kit.
- Stylish Brick Phone: designed by Jasper Morrison the MP02 is a pleasure to look at and hold, it also features bespoke ringtones created by Norwegian sound artist Kjetil Røst Nilsen
4. Nokia 5.3 Fully Unlocked Smartphone with 6.55″ HD+ Screen, AI-Powered Quad Camera and Android 10, Charcoal, 2020 (AT&T/T-Mobile/Cricket/Tracfone/Si
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone’s epic-sized 6.55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates professional-looking portraits.
- Capture great detail with the quad camera’s 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create blurred bokeh images with the 2 MP depth sensor.
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor’s silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays charged for up to 2 days.
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro USB cable, and quick start guide (SIM card not included).
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- Included Components: Type-C Usb Cable
5. Plum Ram 7-4G Rugged Unlocked Phone Water Shock Proof Tmobile Metro, Straight Talk, Black Orange
- 4G GSM Quad band Unlocked Phone. 2. 4″ impact resistant display; 5 MP Camera 2 MP selfie Camera – FM radio; MP3/MP4 Player; Bluetooth; loud speaker
- IP68 certified, water Proof, shock Proof, Military Grade, flashlight.
- 1700 mAh battery; 24 hours Talk time/ 900 hours standby time
- TMobile; Metro; Tracfone; Straight Talk (Tmobile sim); Telcel America; Lyca; Walmart Family Mobile, Mint and any service provider that uses Tmobile network
- WHATS’S IN THE BOX? Phone, wall adapter, charging cable, headphones, manual, battery, 1 YEAR US UNLIMITED LIFETIME Support – Call 305. 640. 1835 or [email protected]
- Easy To Use, Ready out of the box. Insert your activated sim card in the phone, power the phone on, All Set.
- NO NEED to check compatibility online with IMEI. Most service providers only recognize brands like Apple and Samsung only. If you already have service, then just insert the correct size sim card from your old phone into this phone and you are all set. If you are activating new service, then provide the IMEI number of your old phone or any other phone just to get the sim card activated. Once service is active insert your sim into your Plum phone and all set.
6. Nokia 6300 4G | Unlocked | Dual SIM | WiFi Hotspot | Social Apps | Google Maps and Assistant | Light Charcoal
- Keep the conversations flowing with WhatsApp and Facebook
- Stream what you like, when you like on YouTube
- Enjoy the ease of 4G and share a connection with the WiFi hotspot
- Get answers, call friends or organize plans in an instant with Google Assistant
- Count on Nokia 6300 4G for smooth performance and signature durability
- Compatibility: This device is designed to work with GSM carriers. This product will not support Verizon or Verizon subsidiaries. Please confirm compatibility with your chosen carrier before purchasing. For support with SIM card or network related issues, please contact your carrier for assistance in connecting your device to the chosen compatible network.
7. Sonim XP5 XP5700 | 4G LTE | Military Grade | Rugged PTT Feature Phone | 4GB, 1GB RAM | (Black) – AT&T Unlocked
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Since this device is Unlocked it will work on any GSM Network with a MICRO size SIM Card The sim card does NOT come included and you will need to contact your Network Provider to acquire your complimentary Sim card (Free from most Carriers with activating of an account).
- WHAT NETWORK BANDS/FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED: The Sonim XP5 runs on the following Technologies: GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; UMTS/HSDPA/HSPA+: 850/1900/2100MHz; LTE2: Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, and 17.
- HARDWARE SPECKS: Battery Size is 3180mAh Li-Ion which on standby lasts up to 11 days as well as 19 hours of talk time, This device has 4 GB of internal memory and 1GB of RAM the software on this device is a proprietary version of Android 4.4.2 and this device weighs 8.3 Oz. in the package you’ll find a complimentary screwdriver to attach the back door of this device (be careful not to screw too tight as it will strip the screws rendering it not waterproof).
- WHAT DOES UNLOCKED REALLY MEAN: Unlocked devices are compatible with GSM carriers ONLY. I.E. Networks that Use SIM Cards for Service like AT&T and T-Mobile, as well as select prepaid GSM SIM cards (Cricket, H20, Straight Talk, Wal-Mart Family Mobile, NET10), Unlocked Devices will not work with CDMA Carriers, The kinds that don’t use sim cards for service like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin..
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NOT WORK ON VERIZON OR SPRINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Kyocera DuraXV Extreme E4810 16GB Verizon | Ultra-Rugged Flip Phone IP68 Rated | 4G LTE HD Voice| 5MP Camera | 1770mAh Battery
- Intelligent, compact and virtually indestructible, the ultra-rugged DuraXV Extreme performs under even the most challenging conditions.
- Military Standard 810G for dust, shock, vibration, temperature extremes, blowing rain, low pressure, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, freeze-thaw and icing/freezing rain | Drop proof up to 5 ft. (1.5m) onto concrete | IP68 dust proof, waterproof up to 6.5 ft. (2m) up to 30 minutes | Non-Incendive, Class I, Division 2 hazardous location certification | Rubberized housing for secure hold and extra durability
- Customizable menu to set frequently used apps | Multiple programmable keys including SOS*, Push To Talk, Speaker key, Call List key, and 4-way navigation keys | Large font, tactile keypad and a clear display for superior readability | Headset jack includes an integrated camlock to securely fasten accessories to device
- Fast 1.2GHz Quad-Core A53, 64-bit CPU | Large removable 1770mAh battery for full-day operation | Battery Care and ECO Modes optimize battery usage | 16GB ROM / 2GB RAM with expandable memory up to 512GB
- 100dB+ front-facing, dual loud speakers and dual-mic noise cancellation | HD voice for crystal clear calls | Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to 10 devices | 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and video recorder
9. Palm Phone PVG100 (The Small Premium Unlocked Phone), 4G LTE, 32GB Memory, Titanium – Unlocked
- UNLOCKED SMARTPHONE: Standalone works with most major 4G LTE U.S. carriers (Verizon and TMobile, rates and plans vary). *SIM card not included.*Doesn’t not work on AT&T
- COMPACT & LIGHT: Literally fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2.2 oz. Unlike a smartwatch, it’s truly made for minimalist and outdoor lifestyles.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: Palm’s custom hardware includes a stunning 3.3 inch HD display, High Resolution 12MP rear camera, and 8MP selfie camera.
- CELL PHONE FEATURES: GPS, Face Unlock Recognition, Water and Dust resistance (IP68), Hands-free Google Assistant, Android Google Play Apps, Wifi, and Bluetooth.
- LIFE MODE: Eliminate distraction by silencing incoming calls and notifications every time the screen is turned off. When you wake the screen, your Palm becomes fully connected again so you’ll never miss out on life’s most important moments.
10. Nokia 1.4 | Android 10 (Go Edition) | Unlocked Smartphone | 2-Day Battery | Dual SIM | US Version| 2/32GB | 6.51-Inch Screen | Charcoal
- Make the most of learning and playtime on the beautiful 6.51” HD+ edge-to-edge screen.
- Capture beautiful shots round the clock on the Camera Go app thanks to Portrait mode and Night mode with a dedicated macro camera.
- Spend hours of quality time together with a 2-day battery that keeps on going.
- Expect a faster, more secure way of doing things with the Android 10 (Go edition), and look forward to Android 11 (Go edition).
- Product is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Mint, and other GSM carriers. Product is not compatible with Verizon.
- Enjoy durable design that sits securely in any hand, plus robust technology like the Qualcomm chipset and fingerprint sensor.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different 4g dumb phone as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;