Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best baby pulse oximeter is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best baby pulse oximeter Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 baby pulse oximeter we picked and recommend.
1. Wellue Children Pulse Oximeter Fingertrip with Warning Function, Blood Oxygen Saturation for Kids and Pulse Rate Monitor with Batteries, Lanyard (B
- Reliable and Accurate Pulse Oximeter. Specially designed for children(age 2-12 years). Suitable for children with finger diameter of 0.3 “-0.44”. The calculation of the device can accurately reflect the blood oxygen level and pulse rate.
- Abnormal Value WARNING Function. The screen flashes to warn of abnormal blood oxygen level and pulse rate. The SpO2 alarm threshold is 88%. The highest threshold for PR alarm is 40 bpm and lowest threshold is 120 bpm. It helps to pay attention to children’s O2 Level.
- Easy to operate. Just put the finger in to measure, press the button to start, take out the finger to automatically shut down. Your kids can learn to use pulse oximeter fingertip so easily. (Please do not measure on the same finger for more than five minutes. )
- OLED display to show clear results. The product is lighter, low energy consumption, and high brightness. The low battery indicator provides escort for monitoring the SpO2 of children. (Please do not use it under strong sunlight, otherwise there will be measurement errors.)
- Suitable for sports and/or aviation purposes -What You Get: Penguin-looking kids pulse oximeter that appeals to your child. A free lanyard that can be hung around your child’s neck and 2 free AAA batteries. The professional after-sales team will serve you.
2. BabyO2 Baby Oxygen Monitor Foot, with Alarm in APP, Track O2 Level & Heart Rate, Wearable Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor Bluetooth, Fits Babies 0-
- 【KNOW YOUR BABY IS OK ALL THE TIME】Continually track your baby’s oxygen level, heart rate and movement. When your baby’s oxygen level is low, or the device falls off, audio alarm will alert you on device/mobile APP. Alarm on device and mobile APP can be turned on/off separately. Alarm volume & threshold is adjustable to fit you best. Not for sports.
- 【SOFT & ADJUSTABLE BAND】Gentle & breathable fabric provides a comfortable wearing experience like a sock. Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages, with velcro to secure precisely.
- 【FREE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID】The free app allows you to monitor your baby’s real-time oxygen saturation, heart rate and body movements during sleep and daily life. Review history records & receive alarm instantly.
- 【FREE PC SOFTWARE】Export, print and share detailed PDF/CSV reports. Share with families/doctors.
- 【BUILT-IN MEMORY】Work stand-alone, even without smartphone. Sync data automatically when connected to App. Rechargeable battery.
3. Owlet – Smart Sock 3 Monitor – iOS and Android Compatible – Green, 0-18 Months
- Monitor What Matters — The award-winning Smart Sock tracks your baby’s sleep patterns. View your baby’s sleep trends in the Owlet App from anywhere.
- View Sleep History & Trends — The Smart Sock tracks Baby’s sleep cycles and displays trends over time so you can spot patterns and make adjustments to Baby’s schedule as they grow. Track the total number of hours slept and review a history of light sleep, deep sleep and number of night wakings.
- Check Connection Status — The Base Station glows green when the Smart Sock is connected and notifies with lights and sound if the connection is disrupted.
- Proven Peace of Mind. — Designed for Babies 0-18 months and up to 30 pounds, millions of parents trust the Smart Sock every night to help track their baby’s sleep and enjoy more peace of mind.
- Get a Complete Picture — Upgrade to the Owlet Monitor Duo for the most complete picture of your baby’s well-being while they sleep. The Duo offers the intelligence of our award-winning Smart Sock paired with our Wi-Fi Cam.
4. Children Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for Baby Kids and Pediatric Portable Oxygen Monitor with OLED Screen Included Bat
- 💚💚💚【Accurate & Fast Reading & Reliable】child pulse oximeter measure SpO2 level (blood oxygen saturation) in 5 seconds for kids, which can accurately show measurement value within 10s. After not using it, it will automatically go to sleep within 10 seconds.
- 💚💚💚【Developed for Children & Baby】This children pulse oximeter with one button control which makes measurement more convenient and easier. Note: 1 month to 1 year old baby is recommended to measure with the big toe. For children over 1 year old, it is recommended to measure with fingers.
- 💚💚💚【Hygiene and Portable Design】The pulse oximeter kids made of soft silicone, makes it more comfortable and prevents allergies. It is small in size and compact, allows you to bring the spo2 baby oximeter even when you are going out or traveling.
- 💚💚💚【2 X AAA Batteries Power Supply Design】pulse oximeter kids use 2 XAAA batteries power supply, (Batteries Included in the package) which is convenient and fast.
- 💚💚💚【What You Get】Package included: 1 X kids oxygen monitor, 1 X user manual, 2 X AAA battery.
5. Zacurate Children Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Adorable Animal Theme (not for newborn/infant)
- Children Pulse Oximeter with adorable animal theme – Specially designed for kids.
- Simple & easy one-button operation – Just put your finger into the chamber and measure your blood oxygen level (SpO2) and Pulse Rate in seconds
- Includes plethysmograph that indicates amount of blood flow for additional accuracy
- High quality OLED display and rotatable multidirectional display
- Suitable for sports and/or aviation purposes – children age 2 and up. Comes with a free pouch, lanyard and 2 AAA Batteries. This device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.
6. CMI Health Rechargeable Pulse Oximeter – Continuous Infant Monitoring (Up to 25 lbs) & Adult Finger Spot-Checking – Adjustable Alarm for Pulse Rate
- 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘, 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦 – Manufactured according to FDA, CE, ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 professional standards; Pulse rate accurate to 2 bpm; SpO2 levels accurate to 3% between 70-100% saturation levels
- 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗪𝗥𝗔𝗣 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗥 – For most infants up to 18 months or 25 lbs; soft, latex-free material; Alarm for high/low pulse and low SpO2; Log 384 hrs of data; No WiFi or smartphone required
- 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗗 – Handheld Pulse Oximeter; Adult finger spot checking sensor (Overnight sensor available separately); Infant continuous monitoring foot sensor; Converter cable; Data cable; Stand; Carry case; Charging cable; AC adapter
- 𝟭 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬 – 1-year limited warranty for device, 6-month warranty for sensors with free replacement, repair, or exchange.
- 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗬, 𝗢𝗡-𝗧𝗛𝗘-𝗚𝗢 – The lightweight Handheld Pulse Oximeter with sensors and accessories weigh about 1 pound and can fit in a 9.5 × 6.3 × 2.8” carry case for adult spot-checking or infant continuous monitoring while traveling
7. Viatom Handheld Pulse Oximeter for Adults and Baby, Up to 580 Hours of Storage Data Accurate SpO2 & Pulse Rate
- ACCURATELY DETECTS: Accurately detects SpO2, PR (Pulse Rate), and PI (Perfusion Index). Quickly responds and displays on the big screen in real-time.
- FREE PC SOFTWARE: Detailedreports and unlimited storage in the PC Softeare, allowing you to easily view/ print or share PDF reports to others.
- EASY TO READ: Color LED screen provides an ultra easy-to-read experience. Bigger Screen Tells You More. Just in a glance, the significant data are all in your eyes. Auto-rotate function allows you to see the readings in any direction.
- ADUlTS & BABIES USE: Our Handheld Pulse Oximeter is Always Competent the professional cables for adults and babies are included in accessories. You can select “Adult” or “Neonate” as user type for more specific measurement and analysis.
- Suitable For Multi-person management: 16 user IDs for marking data and separate management. Specific accessories for users in different ages. Up to 580 hours of data storage for SpO2 and PR and can be recalled.
8. Child Pulse Oximeter, Oxygen Monitor for Kids Baby and Pediatric Blood Oxygen Saturation Heart Rate Monitor with Automatic Shut-Down, One Direction
- Cartoon upgrading design for pediatric and adult.
- Dual color OLED screen displays SpO2, PR, waveform and pulse bar
- Resistance to surrounding light and interference of man-made light. Measurement at low perfusion
- Accurate measurement of SpO2 & pulse rate with anti-motion technolohy
- Your satisfaction is our greatest motivation. If you have any questions, you can send an email. We will reply you in the fastest time, thank you!
9. GadgetMarket Fingertip Oxygen Monitor, Pediatric SpO2 Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor | Heart Rate Monitor | for 1-12 Years Old Children | Digital
- 💕 Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Battery – 200mA lithium battery charge by USB Type-C,IC certification,convenient and safe.no operation 8s automatic shutdown,environmental-protection and energy-saving
- 💕 Easy to Use & Read – One-button operation,High quality dual color OLED display and 4 levels adjustable brightness
- 💕 Adorable Cartoon Bird Theme – full of playfulness, easy for children to accept, suitable for 1-12 years old children
- 💕 Accurate and Reliable – Measures quickly to show pulse rate and SpO2 during clinical and professional tests,the circuit board shrinks into 50% and the data shows faster than other normal oximeters
- 💕 Easy to Carry – small size, light weight, with lanyards, measure anywhere and anytime
10. HEAL FORCE Pediatric Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Bluetooth OX Heart Rate Monitors SpO2 Levels Adjustable Alarm Adult & Infant Blood Oxygen Saturation
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Unique technology, accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate blood perfusion index, pulse strength histogram and pulse volume waveform in 5 seconds.
- ADULT&INFANT: The oximeter can measure SpO2 and heart bate for adults, as well measure SpO2 and heart bate for baby by connecting infant SpO2 sensor. The infant sensor can be used for overnight continuous monitoring about 12-16 hours.
- DOUBLE ALARM: It is possible to adjust the upper and lower limits of the alarm by Menu setting . Acoustic and optical double alarm,when your SpO2 or Pulse Rate is beyond limits.
- AUTO ON/OFF: Automatically turn on when put in the finger put in,turn off after removing the finger , 2 X AAA+ batteries(not included)life is 25 to 30 hours.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS:For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.Lightweight design and easy to carry.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different baby pulse oximeter as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;