Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best battery for esp32 is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best battery for esp32 Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 battery for esp32 we picked and recommend.
1. MakerFocus 4pcs 3.7V Lithium Rechargable Battery JST1.25 Connector 2pin, 852540 3.7V 1000mAh Battery with Protection Board and Insulated Rubber Tap
- [Note1]: After some customers reflected the reversed connectors, we have modified the connectors now, so all the new batteries are correct correct polarity now, you don’t need to switch the polarity of the two wires. Thanks a ton for every customer’s suggestion and support.
- [Note2]: The maximum operating current of this battery is only about 1A, cannot be used for unmanned aerial vehicles, model aircraft or power tools and other products that require high current.
- [Usage]: This product interface is JST1.25 pitch male, it can be matched with some ESP32 Development Board that it come with Female JST 1.25 mm connectors.
- [Standard Charging Method]: Charging this battery to 4.25V at 0.2C constant current, then charge the battery at a constant voltage of 4.2V till it’s charging current≤ 0.05C. Working Current: 1.5A
- [Charge current time]: Standard Charging: 0.2C (8 hours); Fast charging: 0.5C (2.5 hours).
2. HiLetgo ESP32 ESP-32 ESP-32S ESP32S WiFi Bluetooth Wireless Board Module Based ESP-WROOM-32 Dual Core Mode CPU
3. HiLetgo ESP32 OLED WiFi Kit ESP-32 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display WiFi+Bluetooth CP2012 Internet Development Board for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
- ESP32 WIFI Kit for Arduino ESP8266 NodeMCU
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V; Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
4. MELIFE 18650 Battery Shield, Micro USB V3 for ESP32 Battery Charging Module for Raspberry Pi and Arduino ESP32 WiFi with Micro USB Cable
- You can use this charging dock to charge for Raspberry Pi or Arduino.
- Output current can up to 2A.
- Supports 5~8V Input Voltage.
- Battery protection (Over charge and Over discharge).
- Special Attention: The installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative. You should follow the direction of “+” “-” on the PCB.
5. JacobsParts LoLin32 ESP32 WiFi & Bluetooth Development Board CP2104 w/Lithium Battery Connnector
- ESP32 Module: ESP-WROOM-32 • 240MHz dual core microprocessor • 4MB SPI flash memory
- 32 Inputs / Outputs: 26x Digital I / O (3.3V) All outputs can be PWM • 18x analog inputs • 3x UART • 3x SPI • 2x I2S • 2x DAC • 2x I2C
- Sleep Mode Consumption: 5 μA • Integrated sensors: Hall Effect, 10x inputs for capacitive touch interface
- CP2104 USB serial interface chip for simple communications and programming
- Powered via USB and optionally via an attached lithium battery • JST PH 2.0 battery connector • 500mA maximum charging current • dedicated charge indicator LED
6. HiLetgo ESP-WROOM-32 ESP32 ESP-32S Development Board 2.4GHz Dual-Mode WiFi + Bluetooth Dual Cores Microcontroller Processor Integrated with Antenna
- 2.4GHz Dual Mode WiFi + Bluetooth Development Board
- Ultra-Low power consumption, works perfectly with the Arduino IDE
- Support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- SupportThree Modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- ESP32 is a safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications
7. Ximimark 2Pcs Micro USB 18650 Battery Shield Expansion Board Wemos ESP32 V3 Cable Development Tool LED for Arduino and Raspberry Pi（with Cable）
- This module is for 18650 batteries.
- This module can be used to power both Arduino or Raspberry Pi and sensors.
- The output current of this mode can reach 2A, which can supply power to many control boards.
- Battery protection (overcharge or overdischarge).
- Micro USB port input, Type A USB output.
8. TTGO Meshtastic T-Beam V1.1 CH9102F CHIP ESP32 915Mhz WiFi Bluetooth ESP32 GPS NEO-6M SMA 18650 Battery Holder with OLED (915Mhz OLED)
9. Diymore Double 18650 V8 Lithium Battery Shield Micro USB 5V/3A 3V/1A Power Bank Battery Charging Module for Arduino ESP32 ESP8266 WiFi (18650 2 Hol
- Supports 3V 1A voltage outputs.
- Supports 5V 2.2A voltage outputs.
- Micro USB charging current is 600mA-800mA.
- Supports up to two 18650 batteries. It is recommended to use two 18650 batteries, which can be longer!
- Special attention: the installation of the battery must be determined positive and negative, the board has been clearly marked positive and negative! Installation errors will burn out the module!
10. SparkFun ESP32 Thing Developement Board WiFi & microcontroller compatible with Bluetooth for IoT & prototyping projects w/ Integrated LiPo battery
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor, up to 240MHz clock frequency, and 520kB internal SRAM
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver and Integrated compatible with dual-mode BT (classic and newer versions)
- 2.5 µA deep sleep current saves battery for more time between charging or battery swap
- 28 GPIO pins and 10-electrode capacitive touch support to use in you project. Soldered headers not included.
- Use with Arduino, MicroPython, or Espressif IoT Development Framework. Uses Micro-B USB
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different battery for esp32 as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;