Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best body lotion with glycolic acid is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best body lotion with glycolic acid Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 body lotion with glycolic acid we picked and recommend.
1. Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion | Anti-Aging Formula |12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) | Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles | For
- ANTI-AGING FORMULA: Our unique anti-aging body lotion is specially formulated with the optimal balance of 12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a ph level of 4.0. Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) is an ingredient derived from natural sugar cane which encourages collagen production and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a younger looking you. The product is free of parabens and fragrances
- HEALTHY & RADIANT SKIN: It works naturally to gently lift away dead skin cells so new healthy skin can emerge and encourage the production of collagen to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Immediately your skin will feel smooth, fresh and healthy and over time, you will see a more radiant, even skin tone.
- THE POWER OF OUR INGREDIENTS: At Alpha Skin Care, we spent decades researching and formulating our products. We follow one simple truth – to use essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
- VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS: Our specially selected vitamins and nutrients are combined with our anti-aging ingredients to enhance the benefits you’ll see and feel from our products. Vitamins and nutrients moisturize and soothe your skin while our anti-aging ingredients work to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- DIRECTIONS: Apply to desired areas of clean skin. Do not rinse off. May be used morning and evening. For daytime use, we recommend also applying a sunscreen to areas of skin that are exposed to the sun. First time users should do a patch test.
2. VILLAGE11FACTORY AHA 12% Body Lotion , Exfoliating & Rejuvenating Formula with 12% Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid. Unscented, Paraben Free. 10.6
- REJUVENATING: Body lotion for effective peeling with AHA 12%, maintaining pH balance. Even with 12% Glycolic Acid Solution, pH 3.0~4.0 balance prescription removes dead skin cells without irritating the skin.
- MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing body lotion and elasticity with hyaluronic acid and collagen. Hyaluronic Acid is known as a moisture magnet, and the collagen ingredients in this body lotion have a high absorptive power, helping your skin remain hydrated and with elasticity.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulated with natural ingredients that have a variety of benefits. Glycolic Acid removes the dead skin cells, Madecassoside helps skin regeneration and soothing. Green Tea Extract & Skullcap Extract provide antioxidant properties. Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosemary, Collagen, and Devil’s Claw Root Extract give moisture and elasticity. Finally, Centella Asiatica provides soothing effects.
- PUMPING: With a pumping package that makes it easy to apply at any time. Body lotion for men and women, all ages to use daily.
- SAFE FORMULA: Without parabens and added fragrance.
3. Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion With 17.5 Free Acid Value Glycolic Acid, Keratosis Pilaris, KP, Smooths Rough & Bumpy Skin, Chicken Skin, Fragrance
- Medical grade cosmeceutical
- Glytone uses free unbuffered glycolic acid effective for skin rejuvenation
4. ASDM Beverly Hills 15% Glycolic Body Lotion For Unisex Adults, White, Unscented, 16 Ounces- 1 PC
- Glycolic Acid rejuvenates skin by encouraging the shedding of old, sun-damaged surface skin cells. It stimulates new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface.
- Contains the enzyme bromelain, which can break down the connecting layers between skin cells to exfoliate skin. Improves skin elasticity and softness.
- Contains aloe vera leaf extract and Vitamin E that enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin fights premature aging, protects skin from the sun and moisturizes the skin.
- Made in the USA, each batch will have its own unique batch number and expiration date printed on the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures.
- Trusted Brand, ASDM Beverly Hills is a reputable skincare brand powered by science with decades of research and development to deliver the best skin care products worldwide. No Parabens, no synthetic fragrance, cruelty-free, and no animal testing.
5. Magic Lotion- 10% Glycolic 5% Lactic Acid Exfoliatingl Body Lotion w/Green Tea, Argan Oil, Papaya, Licorice.
- Formulated with 10% Full Strength Glycolic acid AHA, 5% Full Strength Lactic Acid, Vitamin E, and powerful skin conditioning actives to help exfoliate dead surface skin cells for a more refined skin texture & appearance.
- By applying this exfoliate Body Lotion, You will immediateley see a change of the skin for a smoother, clearer look and feel
- Ultra-light formula increases the skin absorption rate for maximum hydration & replenishment
- Visibly brightens skin, providing a more radiant & youthful looking appearance. Protects against free radical damage
- Glycolic Acid rejuvenates skin. It stimulates new growth of skin and collagen by decreasing the bond that holds dead skin cells on the surface. This allows dead cells to be removed gradually.
6. Mederma AG Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion – with glycolic acid to maintain moisture and gently remove dry, sun-damaged skin cells – dermatologis
- Mederma AG Hand & Body Lotion removes dead cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin
- Helps maintain skin’s moisture balance
- Continued use will reveal soft, smooth skin with a healthy glow
- Mederma AG products provide the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid in a gentle, pH-balanced cleansing and moisturizing system for the entire body
- This Advanced Dry Skin Therapy line is: Hypoallergenic, Free of added perfumes and fragrances, Soap-free (resulting in minimum irritation), Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist recommended
7. Paula’s Choice Skin Revealing Body Lotion 10% AHA, Glycolic Acid & Shea Butter Exfoliant, Moisturizer for Keratosis Pilaris (KP) Prone Skin, 7 Ounc
- REVEAL YOUR BEST SKIN: 10% Glycolic Acid, an ultra-effective alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), gently exfoliates rough, dry skin to reveal smoother, younger-looking, hydrated & supple skin. The nourishing, creamy formula significantly improves the appearance of hard clogged pores & leaves skin all over your body beautifully soft & moisturized. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- FORMULATED FOR RESULTS: This research-backed exfoliating body lotion is optimally formulated with a pH of 3.5 – 3.9. Daily use helps to visibly improve uneven skin tone and soften the appearance of hard, clogged, red bumps on the arms and legs. Is a customer favorite even for those with skin prone to keratosis pilaris.
- SKIN TYPE: This lightweight lotion is suitable for all skin types including normal, oily, combination & dry.
- Paula’s Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we’ve got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Paula’s Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
8. Glytone Daily Body Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15 with Glycolic Acid & Shea Butter, Retexturizing Moisturizer, Fragrance Free, 12 oz.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Exfoliating moisturizer
9. 20% Gly-Lactic Face and Body Skin Cream Lotion – 10% Glycolic and 10% lactic Acid for Exfoliation (8 oz)
- 20% Gly-lactic Lotion/Cream has the 2 most effective acids to remove dead/dry dull skin to reveal a more luminous complexion
- Contains additional fruit acids to condition/soften skin and help diminish signs of aging.
- With consistent use can diminish skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun, uneven skin tone, marks caused by blemishes, sun spots
- Can be used on face and entire body for more radiant skin – removes built up skin and
- Natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals compared to other AHA lotions – NATURAL VANILLA SCENT
10. DCL Skincare AHA Resurfacing Lotion 20, 20% Glycolic Acid exfoliates while hydrating, reducing fine lines with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E 1.7 Fl o
- 20% glycolic acid supports healthy cell turnover, while shedding dead skin to reduce pores
- Hyaluronic acid and jojoba help diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Green tea and vitamin e soften and moisturize, while improving elasticity
- Fruit acids complex enhances cell turnover, shed dead skin and boost elasticity
- Ideal for the face, neck, chest, hands and body and extra rough or dark spots such as elbows
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different body lotion with glycolic acid as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;