Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best cobalt drill bits for hardened steel is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best cobalt drill bits for hardened steel Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 cobalt drill bits for hardened steel we picked and recommend.
1. BOSCH CO14B 14 Pc. Cobalt M42 Drill Bit Set
- Cobalt M42 drill bit – provides upgraded M42 Cobalt jobber-length bits designed for durability, high heat resistance and Hardened surface for stainless steel, cast iron, titanium, light-gauge metal and aluminum
- Enhanced M42 alloy material – contains 8% Cobalt alloy that delivers 10x life vs. Standard bits
- High-heat resistant bits – withstand high-temperature applications for extended periods of time
- Thick web-helix design – provides additional stability in tough applications
- Surface-hardened tip – penetrates tough abrasive materials
2. BeHappy Drill Bit Set 29pcs, M35 Cobalt Drill Bit Set, High Speed Steel Twist Drill Bit Set for Hardened Metal, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Wood
- 🔨【VARIOUS SIZES】: 29 sets of drill bits include 1/16 inch, 5/64 inch, 3/32 inch, 7/64 inch, 1/8 inch, 9/64 inch, 5/32 inch, 11/64 inch, 3/16 inch, 13/16 inch, 13/16 inch, 13/16 inch 1 inch. 7/32 inches, 15/64 inches, 1/4 inches, 17/64 inches, 9/32 inches, 19/64 inches, 5/16 inches, 21/64 inches, 11/32 inches, 23/64 inches, 3/20 inches 2 inches 5/64 inches, 13/32 inches, 27/64 inches, 29/64 Inches, 15/32 inches, 1/2 inches, can meet more needs.
- 🔨【HSS DRILL BIT SET】: HSS cobalt drill set is suitable for hardened steel and has excellent cutting performance. 29 sets of drill bits can be used for a long time. The blades are hardened and polished to improve sharpness, and precise cutting does not shake.
- 🔨【FEATURES of M35 COBALT】: M35 cobalt drill bit set can effectively drill tough and high tensile strength materials. The drill bit is especially suitable for cutting hard metals, such as stainless steel, cast iron, super alloys, titanium alloys, hard plastics and wood. It can also be used in soft materials.
- 🔨【135 DEGREES POINTS】: Cobalt drill bit set can be effectively used for most hard and soft objects, 135 degrees point nib and twist design, improve cutting speed, self-centering, prevent walking, speed up the removal of debris and particles.
- 🔨【STORAGE RACK】: The cobalt drill bit set includes a drill rack with a size index, which is convenient for storage and organization. The drill set is suitable for most brands on the market. Reliable quality and considerate service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
3. IRWIN Drill Bit Set, M35 Cobalt Steel, 29-Piece (3018002)
- 29 Piece
- Cobalt Drill Bit Set
- Sizes 1/16 inch -1/2 inch in 1/64 inch increments, 135 Degree Split Point To Minimize Walk
- 5% Cobalt For Higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance
- Heavy Duty Web Construction For Strength & Durability
4. DEWALT Cobalt Drill Bit Set with Pilot Point, 14-Piece (DWA1240)
- Connectable accessory storage system to optimize storage space of drill bits for wood, metal or i-beams
- Patented bit-bar design allows easy removal of drill bits and customizable placement
- DEWALT drill bit set comes with clear lid allowing you to easily see contents at glance
- Clip latch for secure closing
- Small Bulk Storage size fits inside the Small and Medium ToughCase+ (sold separately) – Ideal for organizing loose bits
- Maximum speed and life in stainless steel and other hard metals
- PILOT POINT tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- Industrial strength cobalt for optimum life and durability in metal
- No bit walking – more user control
5. COMOWARE Cobalt Drill Bit Set- 21Pcs M35 High Speed Steel Twist Jobber Length for Hardened Metal, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Wood Plastic with
- 21 PIECES INCLUDED: 1/16″, 5/64″, 3/32″, 7/64″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 11/64″, 3/16″, 13/64″, 7/32″, 15/64″, 1/4″, 17/64″, 9/32″, 19/64″, 5/16″, 21/64″, 11/32″, 23/64″, 3/8″.
- HSS WITH 5% COBALT: Durable, Higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance.
- PRECISE 135°SPLIT POINT & TWIST DESIGN: Prevent walking, clear chips and particles faster.
- PROFESSIONAL & WIDELY USE: M35 Cobalt HSS is more suitable for hardened material. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics and woods, and also can be used for softer materials.
- ORGANIZED HOLDER: Set includes the drill bit holder with size index for easy storage and organizing.
6. Drill America 115 Piece Heavy Duty High Speed Steel Drill Bit Set with Black and Gold Finish (1/16″-1/2″, A-Z, 1-#60), KFD Series
- Manufactured from M2 premium grade high speed steel
- For use in a wide range of materials in the iron and steel families such aluminum, iron, stainless steel and other hard metal drilling
- 135 degree split point tip for self-centering and reducing thrust
- Black and gold surface treated for use in stainless steel and other hard metal drilling
- 115 piece set comes in metal case with sizes #1-60, A-Z & 1/16-1/2 x 64ths
7. Cobalt Drill Bit Set – 13 Piece M35 Cobalt Drill Bits with Storage Case – Perfect Drill Bits for Metal, Hardened & Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, and
- SET OF 13 COBALT DRILL BITS – In the following imperial sizes 1/4″, 15/64″, 7/32″, 13/64″, 3/16″, 11/64″, 5/32″, 9/64″, 1/8″, 7/64″, 3/32″, 5/64″, 1/16″
- M35, Fully Ground, 135° Split Point – Our Drill Bits Contain 5% Cobalt, Are Fully Grounded for a Precision Drilling Diameter. 135° Split Point Design Makes it Easier to Drill Repeated Holes in Harder Materials.
- PLASTIC STORAGE CASE INCLUDED – Incredibly Tough and Durable Plastic Case. Perfect for Keeping Your Cobalt Drill Bits Neatly Organized and Safe.
- COBALT DRILL BITS ARE THE PERFECT DRILL BITS FOR METAL – As well as other hard materials such as Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Cast Iron, Bronze, Titanium, and More!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Here at Owl Tools (USA Based Company) we only care about your satisfaction. We try our best to ensure each product is in perfect condition before you get it, but if something is not up to your satisfaction, please contact us for a full refund or replacement.
8. Lichamp 29PCS HSS Cobalt Drill Bits Set 1/16″ to 1/2″ with Three Flute for Hard Metal, Hardened Stainless Steel and Cast Iron
- UNIQUE 3X FLUTE DESIGN – Lichamp three flute patent design drill bit clears chips and particles faster, provide you with more efficient drilling experience.
- 4X LIFESPAN MATERIAL – Made from industrial grade M35 high-speed steel with 5% cobalt provides hardness for wear resistance, withstands max 1100 degreeF.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATION – Ideal for drilling in heavy-duty tough metal, including hard abrasive alloy metal, hardened stainless steel or cast iron.
- SMOOTHLY DRILLING – 135-degree split point tip & twist design increases cutting speed with self-centering and prevents skating starts or walking.
- 29PCS DRILL BIT SET – Metal index case with size chart for easy bit access and identification. Includes drill bit sizes 1/16-inch to 1/2-inch in 1/64-inch increments.
9. Drill America – DWD29J-CO-PC 29 Piece M35 Cobalt Drill Bit Set in Round Case (1/16″ – 1/2″ X 64ths), DWDCO Series
- Set of 29 jobber length drill bits includes inch sizes 1/16″ to 1/2″ in 1/64″ increments
- Cobalt steel provides extended tool life compared to high-speed steel drill bits when drilling hard materials
- Gold oxide finish lubricates the drill bit and provides wear resistance
- Self-centering 135-degree split point penetrates hard material without a pilot hole and produces small chips to reduce clogging
- Meets ANSI specifications
10. HIDOTOL Cobalt Drill Bit Set 15 PCS – M35 High Speed Steel Twist Jobber Length Drill Bits for Hardened Metal, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Plastic
- High Quality Material – High Speed Steel M35 (Cobalt 5%) provide extended tool life compared to ordinary drill bits when drilling hard materials.
- Characteristics – 135° split point with round straight shank, self-centering prevent walking, make drilling precise and faster. Fully Ground twist design helps clear particles faster, decreases friction and heat for a cooler drilling performance.
- Widely Used – M35 Cobalt High Speed Steel is more suitable for tough, high tensile strength material. Particularly successful in cutting harden metals, such as stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, hard plastics and woods, and it also can be used for softer materials.
- Specifications – Set of 15pcs jobber length drill bits includes: 1/16″ 2pcs, 5/64″ 2pcs, 3/32″ 2pcs, 7/64″ 1pc, 1/8″ 1pc, 9/64″ 1pc, 5/32″ 1pc, 11/64″ 1pc, 3/16″ 1pc,1/4″ 1pc, 5/16″ 1pc, 3/8″ 1pc.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not fully satisfied with our product for any reason, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to serve you.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different cobalt drill bits for hardened steel as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;