Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best cocoa nibs is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best cocoa nibs Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 cocoa nibs we picked and recommend.
1. Anthony’s Organic Cacao Cocoa Nibs, 2 lb, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- USDA Organic Cacao Nibs
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Fantastic flavor, cacao is full of antioxidant flavonoids
- Perfect for baking, cookies, bars, chocolate, and trail mixes
- Great source of plant based magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
2. Navitas Organics Raw Cacao Nibs, 8 oz. Bag, 8 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic, Fair Trade, Non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free.15 Servings.
3. Viva Naturals Certified Organic Cacao Nibs, 16 Oz (1 LB) (Non GMO, Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Highly-prized cacao beans – Viva Naturals Organic cacao nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, The Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in cacao.
- Nutrient-dense superfood – cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being.
- All-natural energy enhancer – theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- Versatile kitchen ingredient – use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic cacao nibs are certified organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: since our cacao nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells — similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
- Specialty: Vegan
4. Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 Lb – Raw | Keto | Vegan
- Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 Lb Pouch
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten Free, Keto and Vegan friendly
- Made from 100% Criollo Beans, which are the most highly prized cacao beans
- Satisfying customers since 2013, Terrasoul Superfoods offers the freshest and highest quality organic superfoods
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team. During the warmer months of the year Cacao Nibs can melt during transit. While melting doesn’t affect the flavor or usability of the product, please reach out to our service team if you’d like a refund or replacement.
5. Navitas Organics Raw Cacao Nibs 16oz. bag, 15 servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Gluten-Free (Pack of 2)
- Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are 100% unroasted, gently crushed cacao beans.
- Enjoy their deep, unsweetened chocolate taste and natural crunch in smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, trail mix and your favorite baked goods. Great for keto and paleo diets!
- Cacao is one of the most nutritionally diverse foods on the planet. Provides fiber, antioxidants, magnesium and healthy fats in every serving.
- USDA Organic, Fairtrade, non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, gluten-free. Committed to accuracy and transparency, we third party test all products to verify quality and nutritional values.
- Navitas Organics: On a mission to create a healthier world through regenerative organic farming and plant-focused lifestyles. Join us!
6. NATIERRA Himalania Organic Cacao Nibs Pouch | Non-GMO & Vegan | 10 Ounce
- NATIERRA Organic and Non-GMO Cacao Nibs are derived from the “Criollo” Bean, a variety of Cacao native to Peru
- Cacao Nibs are great for cakes, cookies, yogurt, and ice cream toppings!
- Great for baked dishes, oatmeal, granola, and smoothies
7. Healthworks Cacao Nibs Raw Organic (80 Ounces / 5 Pound) | Criollo Bean | Unsweetened Chocolate Substitute | Certified Organic | Keto, Vegan & Non-
- PREMIUM RAW, ORGANIC CACAO NIBS: Healthworks Cacao Nibs are made of morsels from the cacao bean. They have a deep & intense chocolate flavor which is a great addition to your daily meals and desserts. Grown and harvested from Peru, Healthworks Cacao Nibs are keto-friendly, vegan, kosher, non-GMO, and certified organic.
- CACAO VS. COCOA: Chocolate chips have been around for centuries with indigenous tribes treasuring the cacao bean for its nutritional and natural properties. Confused by many, cacao and cocoa have different characteristics. Common chocolate-based foods are derived from cacao seeds which come from the cacao plant. Healthworks Cacao nibs are naturally sun dried while cocoa nibs are made by roasting the beans at high temps.
- MANY BENEFITS & NUTRIENTS: A nutrient dense Superfood that contains a rich supply of plant-based antioxidants, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and are low in carbohydrates and sugar. Containing Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in raw cacao, Healthworks Cacao Nibs provide an all-natural jitter-free energy boost similar to caffeine in coffee!
- HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE & COUNTLESS USES: Healthworks Sugar Free Cacao Nibs/Nuts are a perfect addition to smoothies/drinks, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, baked goods, baking cookies, ice-cream, trail mix, granola bars, coffee, snack foods, or as a chocolate chip alternative. Raw, Juicing, Vegan, Paleo, Keto, Clean Eating, Wellness, Active, Biohacking, Life Hacking, Yoga, Spiritual, Blending, Non-GMO, Plant Based.
- OUR MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee, No Questions Asked! We will offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from HEALTHWORKS directly.
8. Peruvian Powerfoods Organic Andean Cacao Nibs, 16 Ounces
- Organic Cacao Nibs: Known as “The King of Cacao,” this criollo variety is much valued for the fine, high quality flavor and fragrance of its beans; It can be added to entrees, sauces, smoothies, teas, desserts, and more
- Antioxidant Superfood: Cacao is not just an ingredient but also a superfood, rich in antioxidants because of its high polyphenol content along with fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Superfood Nutrition: We carry an array of dehydrated, raw and powdered bulk superfoods that are rich in antioxidants and vitamins; Our products are certified organic, kosher, halal, Fair Trade and GMP
- Tradition and Innovation: We’ve developed a network of unique suppliers in Peru, and we work with our partners to maintain environmental, economic and social sustainability
- Peruvian Powerfoods: Born with the purpose of offering the world the best products from Peru, we work in close synergy with rural communities to guarantee the sustainable use of resources, environmental protection and Fair Trade
9. Organic Cacao Nibs | Premium Criollo Beans from Peru | 8oz Resealable Bag
- ORGANIC CACAO NIBS (THEOBROMA CACAO) – 8oz Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED FROM PERU – This bag contains certified organic, Cacao Nibs made with premium Criollo Beans from Peru.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS – Swap in for chocolate chips, sprinkle on top of granola or oatmeal.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC – All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Cacao Nibs for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
10. Viva Naturals – Premium Organic Cacao Nibs, 2 lb Bag
- HIGHLY-PRIZED CACAO BEANS – Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, the Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in cacao.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE SUPERFOOD – Cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being. Zero trans fat
- ALL-NATURAL ENERGY ENHANCER – Theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT – Use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic Cacao Nibs are certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: Since our Cacao Nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells — similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
- Specialty: Kosher
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different cocoa nibs as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;