Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best high refresh rate 1080p monitor is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best high refresh rate 1080p monitor Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 high refresh rate 1080p monitor we picked and recommend.
1. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24″ Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144 hertz refresh rate using display port | Response time: 1ms. Input voltage: 120 volt AC, 230 volt AC
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel type: TN | colors supported: 16.7 million | brightness: 350 nit
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- Mounting type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100 millimeter)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
2. LG 27GL650F-B 27 Inch Full HD Ultragear G-Sync Compatible Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and HDR 10 – Black
- G sync compatible
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- 144 Hertz refresh rate
- 1ms motion blur reduction
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Radeon free Sync technology
- HDR10 compatible. Dimensions without stand (WxHxD) – 24.2 x 14.4 x 1.8 inches
3. ASUS VG278QR 27” Gaming Monitor 165Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) 0.5ms G-SYNC Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI DVI
- 27 inch Full HD (1920×1080) display with 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and 0.5ms (GTG) response time Perfect to gain the upper hand in FPS racer real-time strategy and sport titles and free Sync/Adaptive Sync for a tear-free experience
- G-SYNC compatible technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports provides variable refresh rates for low latency stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Extreme low motion blur (ELMB) technology reduces ghosting and motion blur creating a fluid gaming experience
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 HDMI 1.4 Dual-link DVI-D
- Stereo 2W speakers provide for a full sound while eliminating the need for external speakers
4. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
5. AOC 24G2 24″ Frameless Gaming IPS Monitor, FHD 1080P, 1ms 144Hz, Freesync, HDMI/DP/VGA, Height Adjustable, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixel Guarantee,Black/R
- 24″ Class (23.8″ Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution IPS panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with IPS panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors
- Height adjustable stand, AOC low Blue mode, and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Re-spawned Warranty: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- 1x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI 1.4, 1x VGA inputs (1x HDMI & 1x DP cables included)
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible)
6. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144 hertz refresh rate
- Response time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x display port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI cable)
7. LG 27GN750-B UltraGear Gaming Monitor 27” FHD (1920×1080) IPS Display, 1ms Response, 240HZ Refresh Rate, G-SYNC Compatibility, 3-Side Virtually B
- 27” full HD (1920×1080) IPS display
- 1ms response time and 240Hz refresh rate
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- HDR 10 Compatible
- 3-Side virtually borderless design
- Tilt, Height, Pivot adjustable stand
8. ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM 27” HDR Monitor, 1080P Full HD (1920 x 1080), Fast IPS, 280Hz, G-SYNC Compatible, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Fast IPS gaming monitor with ultrafast 280Hz refresh rate (overclocked) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Certified as G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
- Connectivity ports include DisplayPort 1. 2 and HDMI(v2. 0) x2
9. Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor 1080p 75Hz with HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-FPT)
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
10. ASUS TUF Gaming 32″ 1080P Curved Monitor (VG328H1B) – Full HD, 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, Adaptive-Sync, FreeS
- 32-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Supports both Adaptive-Sync with NVIDIA GeForce* graphics cards and FreeSync with AMD Radeon graphics cards *Compatible with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series, GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series and newer graphics cards
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different high refresh rate 1080p monitor as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;