Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best layer 2 switch is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best layer 2 switch Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 layer 2 switch we picked and recommend.
1. Ubiquiti Networks USW-24-POE Gen 2 120W UniFi Managed Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP, 24x RJ45 Ports
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
2. TRENDnet 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Layer 2 Switch, 24 Gigabit Ports, 24 Gigabit PoE+ Ports, 4 Shared SFP Slots, 96Gbps Switching Capacity, Lifet
- Command Line interface management supported
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), 802.1X, RSTP, and MSTP support
- Supports Port Trunking, Mirroring, IGMP, Static and Dynamic VLAN, and RMON
- Private / Voice VLAN, QoS, and bandwidth controls
- 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports
- 24 x Gigabit ports
- 4 x shared SFP slots and a console port
- 96 Gbps switching capacity
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption
- Lifetime TRENDnet Manufacturer’s Warranty
3. TRENDnet 16-Port Industrial Gigabit L2 Managed DIN-Rail Switch, Layer 2 Switch, 16 x Gigabit Ports, 32Gbps Switching Capacity, Extreme Temperature
- 16 x Gigabit ports, 32Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal housing, includes DIN-rail mounting bracket, power supply sold separately (models: TI-M6024, ti-s12024, TI-S12048, TI-S24048)
- Operating temperature range of -40° – 75° C (-40° – 167° F)
- Supports LACP, STP/RSTP, VLAN, and IGMP, IEEE 802. 1P QoS with Queue scheduling support
- Bandwidth control per port, redundant power inputs with overload current protection, alarm output triggered by Power failure
- TRENDnet Lifetime protection: All metal TRENDnet switches are backed by our lifetime TRENDnet manufacturer .
4. Fortinet FortiSwitch 108E-POE Layer 2 FortiGate Switch Controller Compatible PoE+ Switch – 8 x GE RJ45 Ports, 2 x GE SFP
- FortiSwitch™ Secure Access Series
FortiSwitch Secure Access switchesdeliver a Secure, Simple, Scalable Ethernet solution with outstanding security, performance and manageabilit
5. Dell PowerConnect 5448 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet 1U Layer 2 Switch
- Dell PowerConnect 5448 Managed Network Switch
- DP/N: H969F
- Ports: 48- 10/100/1000 & 4- Combo Gigabit SFP
- Data Transfer Rate: 1 Gbps
- Status Indicators: Port Transmission Speed, Power, Link/Activity
6. Zyxel 24 port Gigabit Layer 2 managed PoE+ switch 375Watt [GS2210-24HP]
- Fully managed Layer 2 switching solution
- GbE RJ-45 and GbE SFP connectivity
- High 375W power budget
- Enhanced network protection with IP source guard, DHCP snooping, ARP inspection, CPU protection
7. Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Aggregation | Managed Layer 2 Switch with 8 SFP+ 10G Ports (USW-Aggregation)
- (8) 10G SFP+ Ports
- 160 Gbps switching capacity
- 1.3″ Touchscreen with AR switch management
- Fanless, 4.7″ depth compact enclosure
- 1U Rackmountable (kit included)
8. EnGenius 8-Port Gigabit 802.3at/af PoE+ Full Power Layer 2 Managed Ethernet Switch, 2 SFP & 2 Uplink Ports, 130W PoE Budget up to 30W per port, Rem
- [8 Port PoE Managed Switch] 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Ports; (2) SFP Ports
- [13″ Rackmount] Sturdy metal casing paired with easily mountable lift-points allow for easy deployment.
- [130W PoE Power Budget] Do not settle for less when it comes to power management. Sufficiently power any access point or surveillance camera with ease.
- [QoS Tools] Ability to designate the priority of traffic based quality of service.
- [Compatible with Skykey Controller or EzMaster] Deploy, monitor, or manage your network in the cloud anywhere, anytime, and with any device. Compatible with either a SkyKey on-premise controller or server with EzMaster installed
- [No Licensing Fees, Ever] EnGenius products come out-of-the-box fully loaded – no restrictions or added fees.
- [TAA Compliant] We source only from the US and other approved countries, adhering to the highest ethical, financial, and security standards established by the GSA
10. The Jackbox Party Pack 2
- For 1-8 players, plus a participating Audience of up to 10,000!
- Your phones or tablets are your controllers!
- 5 fun party games included:
- Fibbage 2 (2-8 players)
- Earwax (3-8 players)
- Bidiots (3-6 players)
- Quiplash XL (3-8 players)
- Bomb Corp. (1-4 players)
- Special extended-timer feature for streaming games!
- Family Mode option to avoid the most provocative content.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different layer 2 switch as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;