Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best locks for patio doors is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best locks for patio doors Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 locks for patio doors we picked and recommend.
1. Yale Assure Lock for Andersen Patio Doors, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Satin Nickel
- One Touch Locking – Lock up without the hassle of keys by simply tapping the keypad
- Key Free – No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break ins
- Battery Back-Up – Never los power, this lock can be energized with a 9V battery
- Sleek, modern design available in a variety of finishes
- Remote Access – monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth via the Yale Access App.
2. Pro-Lok EPL-106-W Patio Door Lock- Keyed Lg Rectangle (White Finish)
- A keyed heavy-duty steel bolt patio door lock to prevent sliding or lifting of door
- Adjustable for ventilation or full security with key lock to secure position
- Item Package Dimension: 3.5″ L x 9.25″ W x 1.5″ H
- Item Package Weight: 0.66 lb
3. Patio Sliding Door Security Foot Lock Kick Lock , Fits on Top Rail-Childproof Patio Door Guardian-or Bottom Rail-Foot Operated-Keep Your Family Saf
- ☛【Keep Aditional Safety to Your Home】: Are you worried that someone might break into your house at the middle of the night or sometime of the day when nobody is home? Well that problem is no longer an issue. With its double locking action, it is virtually impossible to remove the door by lifting it off its track. HauSun patio sliding door foot lock prevents criminals from being able to lift out sliding doors from their tracks.
- ☛【Resists Forced Entry & Two Operational Lock Postions】: Able to provide over 1000lbs of forced entry load tension.Another reason these patio door kick locks are great is because they usually have two operational positions. Notice the two channels in the lock. They allow for your patio door to be locked when it is in a closed position or slightly opened to let in the breeze. With a kick lock in the “B” position, the opening is still not wide enough for someone to force entry into your home.
- ☛【Two Installation Ways】: HauSun patio door security lock can be installed both on top or bottom rail.You can use top rail if you want to keep out of reach of children.Also, you can install it on the bottom rail with foot operated.
- ☛【Discover New Ways to Increase Children Security】: With young children in the home, you know all too well how hard it is to keep an eye on them at all times. With this childproof sliding door lock installed, you can make sure that young ones do not become tempted to open the patio sliding doors on their own and expose themselves to potential danger.
- ☛【Convenient Use & Patent Design】: HauSun Patio sliding security door lock works on vinyl, aluminum, or wood sliding doors on INSIDE tracks only. DOES NOT WORK on patio doors on outside tracks.HauSun has the patent for this kick lock.
4. Sliding Patio Door Handle Set with Key Cylinder and Mortise Lock, Full Replacement Handle Lock Set Fits Door Thickness from 1-1/2″ to 1-3/4″，3-15
- ☛【 COST EFFECTIVE TO REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR HANDLES】: When your door handle is broken, old or unsightly, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new sliding patio door handle set! Our whole set replacement patio door handle + mortise patio door / sliding door lock with key is the most economical and useful you can find.
- ☛【INCLUDES】: Interior Handle, Exterior Pull with Key Cylinder,Mortise lock, Thumb Latch, 6XScrews. Standard reversible, non-handed handle set that can be mounted on both left-handed and right-handed sliding patio doors. 45° Mortise latch lock which can be used on sliding patio doors constructed of wood, aluminum and vinyl.The Exterior Pull has key cylinder in it and you can lock the door from outside.You don’t need to buy other components if you get our handle set.
- ☛【EASY INSTALLATION】:This is a DIY project in the box. For handles with 3-15/16” hole spacing & a Mortise (Latching style) lock. Remove 2 screws from existing handles, insert Latch, align inside and outside handles with Pre-drilled door holes, insert screws, tighten and your done. Includes 6 screws with 3 different sizes: Large 2.16″, Medium 1.96″, Small 1.57″
- ☛【KEYED】:The exterior die-cast pull comes with keyed cylinder. This handle is CONVERTIBLE WITH KEY FUNCTION.Most other handles don’t include key function.You can lock from your outside yard to give a much safety and peace mind to your home.
- ☛【REVERSIBLE DOOR HANDLE & MORTISE LOCK】:Also known as “Non-Handed”. Our handle is designed for Right or Left-Handed or the door that opens from the left or the right, YOUR CHOICE! Comes with sliding door latch replacement.
5. Veranda Sliding Glass Door Handle Set with Mortise Lock, White, Keyed, 3-15/16” Screw Holes, 1-1/2” Door Thickness
- Easy replacement for most sliding door handles; Standard 3-15/16” center-to-center screw holes
- Easy to grip interior handle with classic exterior handle for right or left handed doors
- Select your door thickness to receive correct hardware – no cutting down screw lengths!
- Thumb latch can be mounted in centered or offset position to accommodate 3 or 4 hole doors
- Includes inside and outside pull, thumb latch, mortise lock with strike, and key cylinder
6. Andersen Anvers 2-Panel Gliding Door Hardware Set in Oil Rubbed Bronze (1982 to Present)
- Used with two panel gliding patio doors (1 operating panel and 1 stationary panel).
- Works on both left hand and right hand doors.
- Works with Perma-Shield Gliding, Narroline Gliding and Frenchwood Gliding Patio Doors manufactured
- from 1982 to Present.
7. Burglabar 2 Pack – Great for Sliding Patio Door Lock, (Use 2 for doors), Sliding Window Lock, Sliding Basement Windows Lock, Child Safety Lock
- Door & window locks: The Burglabar is a unique self-locking hinge lock designed to offer additional home security from a patio door or sliding window. Our sliding glass door lock and window lock keeps you safe and can be used to child proof your home.
- Safety at home: Our window and door latch lock provides additional safety while you are home and keeps your home safe when you are not. The Burglabar is also a great door safety lock for kids keeping your little explorers safely inside.
- No tools needed: Our Burglabar installs quickly and easily without tools and its crystal-clear design blends in with your decor. When mounted out of reach from small children the BurglaBar keeps windows and doors shut for child safety. Read instructions to make sure that you have the space between both sliding doors for the Burglabar to fit.
- Incredible strength: Proudly made in Canada, Burglabar’s adhesive bonds like a weld for maximum strength. Each Burglabar, when properly applied, can withstand dynamic shear of 300 to 450 pounds. We recommend using 2 Burglabars for sliding doors. Please leave for 72 hours to let adhesive stick properly to the glass before using.
- Who we are: We are Rishon Enterprises Inc., the creators of The Original Addalock and the Burglabar. We have focused our time and efforts on promoting and bringing attention to safety, security and privacy for your everyday life.
8. Autoslide Automatic Patio Door Starter Kit – Automated Retraction and Extension of Sliding Doors, White
- AUTOMATE YOUR SLIDING PATIO DOOR: The Autoslide Automatic Patio Door Starter kit is a universal, easy-to-install door opener for existing sliding glass doors, featuring quiet, smooth operation
- IN AND OUT HASSLE-FREE ACCESS: Wall mounted wireless push buttons provide a quick and effortless way to move between spaces, even when your arms are full; Provides increased accessibility for those with mobility challenges
- EASY, DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION: Our do-it-yourself system includes a quiet drive motor, electronic receiver, and a low-voltage DC power supply in a slim design aluminum housing; available in black and paintable white to match any color pallet
- WORKS WITH MULTIPLE DOOR STYLES: Attaches to existing sliding patio, sliding barn style, and sliding pocket doors. Included gear rack can automate a door panel up to 38 inches wide
- OPERATIONAL PARAMETERS: Typically the Automatic Patio Door Starter Kit works on free sliding doors weighing up to 200lbs with an operational force of 12lbs or less. To measure force, a luggage or fish scale hook should be attached to the door handle and the door should be opened and closed several times. Observe the maximum amount of force from the dial on the scale. If the force exceeds 12lbs, the system will not function properly and will fail to give satisfactory service
9. Andersen Newbury Style (Single Active) Hinged Door Hardware Set in Satin Nickel
- Works with 400 Series Frenchwood Hinged (In-Swing and Out-Swing) Patio Doors manufactured from 1988
- Hardware set is for a (single active) hinged door in which only one door will open.
- Works on both left hand and right hand doors.
- ten-year limited warranty on the finish to provide years of enjoyment.
- Exterior Keyed Lock is sold separately part number 2579457. (Lock/unlock door from outside with a k
10. Prime-Line U 9862 Sliding Door Keyed Lock, Push-in – Replace Broken Parts and Add Additional Home Security, Painted Diecast Case, White Finish
- INCLUDES – This sliding door keyed lock adds additional security to your sliding door. It includes 1 lock with 2 strikes, 2 ferrules, 2 keys and installation screws.
- KEYED – This keyed sliding door lock unlocks only with the included keys. Two keys included, uses Yale Y-13 keyway.
- ADDITIONAL SECURITY – This sliding door lock features a hardened steel bolt for push button locking that helps prevent the prying or lifting of your door, keeping your home safe.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy and all parts are included! It makes for a great weekend DIY project.
- DURABLE, STRONG CONSTRUCTION – With a painted diecast case and a hardened steel bolt for push button locking, this heavy duty patio door lock is strong and built to last.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different locks for patio doors as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;