Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best mystery games on switch is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best mystery games on switch Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 mystery games on switch we picked and recommend.
1. Murder Mystery Party Games – Murder on Misty Island, Host Your Own Class Reunion Murder Mystery Dinner for 8 Adult Players, Solve The Case with Cri
- Eight college friends catch up ten years later – but one won’t make it home
- Solve a murder in an evening with friends
- Includes everything you need for your party –planner, invitations, recipes – plus a tasty murder mystery to solve
- Dress up and play the roles of devious suspects
- Access to Audio/Video with an Introduction, summary of events, clues and solution to the crime online
- For 8 players, ages 18 and up
- Skill level: Beginner
2. Avalon Hill Scooby Doo in Betrayal at Mystery Mansion | Official Scooby Doo + Betrayal at House on The Hill Board Game | Ages 8+ Black
- What’s going on at Mystery Mansion? Scooby-Doo and the Gang are keen to find out in this board game based on Betrayal at House on the Hill.
- Play as Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, or Fred as you explore the mansion, find clues, and maybe even catch sight of a monster. Or was it a g-g-g-g-ghost?
- Find enough Clues to learn what’s really going on—then the Haunt starts, and one player will switch sides to play the role of the Monster. Zoinks.
- Betrayal at Mystery Mansion is jam-packed with more goodies than a Super Shaggy Sandwich, including 25 haunts, never-before-seen monsters, and updated rules tailored for a family game night.
- Every time you play Betrayal at Mystery Mansion, it’s a new game. It’s the perfect addition to your family board game library.
- 3–5 players | Ages 8+ | 25–50 minute play time
- Number Of Players: 3 – 5
4. Pokémon Sword – Nintendo Switch
- Catch, battle, and trade Pokémon on an all-new adventure in the Galar region
- Choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon
- Unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
- Team up with other Trainers to participate in Max Raid Battles***!
- Battle wild Dynamax Pokémon in Max Raid Battles and try catching them***
5. Hunt A Killer Body On The Boardwalk, Immersive Murder Mystery Game -Take on The Unsolved Case for Independent Challenge, Date Night, or with Family
- Body on the Boardwalk newest murder mystery game
- THE WORLD’S NUMBER 1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY – Hunt A Killer has shipped over 2 million boxes to murder mystery fans all over the world. They’ve taken all of their expertise and created an immersive investigation that can be played in one sitting.
- For 1-5 players. 45-60 minute playing time. Ages 14+
- Number of players: 1-6
6. Stop Overthinking: 23 Techniques to Relieve Stress, Stop Negative Spirals, Declutter Your Mind, and Focus on the Present (Mental and Emotional Abun
8. The Mummy – The Legacy Collection (The Mummy/Mummy’s Hand/Mummy’s Tomb/Mummy’s Ghost/Mummy’s Curse)
- The Mummy
9. LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System 71374 Building Kit; Creative Set for Adults; Build Your Own NES and TV, New 2021 (2,646 Pieces)
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO brick Nintendo Entertainment System (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros. game
- The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO Mario (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups
- Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros. fans
- Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO gift for gamer friends
10. Mysterium Board Game (Base Game) | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Pl
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: A horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago. Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery.
- COOPERATIVE BOARD GAME: One player takes on the role of the victim (who is now a ghost) and the rest play as psychics. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit.
- INTERPRET VISIONS TO SOLVE MYSTERIES: Each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is. Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder?
- HIGH VARIABILITY: Dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available (Expansions require base game to play).
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players. The average playtime is 45 minutes.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different mystery games on switch as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;