Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best prime lens for d7100 is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best prime lens for d7100 Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 prime lens for d7100 we picked and recommend.
1. YONGNUO YN35mm 35mm F2.0 Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus for Nikon D7500 D7200 D7100 D5600 D5300 D5200 D3300 D3200 D750 DSLR Camera
- 35mm F2.0 F2N large aperture, virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.Support auto focus and manual focus mode
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts, effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Support AF Auto Focus and MF Manual Focus mode, with live view focus for both high Angle and low Angle shooting activities
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance
2. YONGNUO YN50mm 50mm F1.8 Large Aperture AF Auto Focus Fixed Focus Prime Lens for Nikon D7200 D7100 D5600 D5300 D5200 D3200 D750 D810 DSLR Camera
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.Support auto focus and manual focus mode
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information
- Supports FX and DX format cameras, 58mm filter thread
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance
3. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F/1. 8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras;
- Adopts Gold Plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera Shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the exit information;
4. YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
5. YONGNUO YN85MM F1.8N Lens Large Aperture Medium Telephoto Prime Auto Focus Full Frame Lens for Nikon D7500/D810/D700/D800/D7200/D7100/D7000/D5600/D
- Supports both manual focus and auto focus
- Full frame medium telephoto prime Lens,F1.8 large aperture
- Closest focusing distance is approx. 0.85m
- Adopts glass optical lenses with multilayer coating technology
- Built-in electromagnetic aperture,supports various shooting modes
6. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G Compact Wide-angle Prime Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 2.9 in. (73.0 mm) x 3.2 in.(80.5 mm)
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Lens not zoomable
9. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
10. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different prime lens for d7100 as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;