Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best quality cocoa nibs is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best quality cocoa nibs Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 quality cocoa nibs we picked and recommend.
1. Pure Natural Miracles Cacao Nibs Unsweetened | Raw, Sugar Free, 100% Organic Dark Chocolate Chips | Cocoa Beans for Brewing (16 oz / 1 Pound)
- Load your body up with one of the highest antioxidant orac foods known to man and build your immunity – pure, raw and vegan, these organic cacao nibs are known to have more antioxidants than red wine, green tea and blueberries combined
- The cocoa bean is supposedly the # 1 source of magnesium of any food on the planet, contains 314% of the US RDA of Iron per serving; that is why we refer to these as power packed raw cocoa nibs; infused with flavonoids; you simply should not live without these especially if you are on keto or paleo diets
- These unprocessed, unroasted, unrefined, raw, lightly fermented, unsweetened cocoa nibs from premium Criollo cacao beans are known to be highly effective, jitter-free energy and mood enhancers; include these gourmet niblets in your diet and relieve stress and feel relaxed with zeal & bliss all day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash
- These bitter wafers are certified organic dark chocolate nibs from Peru and are hand selected and sorted; these mini dairy free dark chocolate chips for baking, brewing or snacking have a deep, intense, raw chocolate flavor and a natural crunch that makes it perfect in cereal, granola, oatmeal, trail mixes, plain greek yogurt, smoothies and more, you will love these
- Buy this extra healthy, non gmo, raw chocolate pieces now from Pure Natural Miracles and get the best quality, purest, nutrient-rich, cocoa nibs raw organic; satisfaction guaranteed; if you are in anyway unhappy with it, which we seriously doubt you will be, we will refund you, no questions asked
2. Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 Lb – Raw | Keto | Vegan
- Terrasoul Superfoods Raw Organic Cacao Nibs, 1 Lb Pouch
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten Free, Keto and Vegan friendly
- Made from 100% Criollo Beans, which are the most highly prized cacao beans
- Satisfying customers since 2013, Terrasoul Superfoods offers the freshest and highest quality organic superfoods
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team. During the warmer months of the year Cacao Nibs can melt during transit. While melting doesn’t affect the flavor or usability of the product, please reach out to our service team if you’d like a refund or replacement.
3. Botanica Origins Premium Wild Criollo Cacao Nibs, 10 oz | Raw | Unsweetened | Non-GMO | Vegan, Keto and Paleo Friendly
- LOVE IT OR IT’S FREE: If you aren’t satisfied for any reason, please contact BOTANICA ORIGINS and we’ll be happy to send you a FREE replacement or a FULL refund!
- WILD, PURE & NOURISHING: Wild Harvest, Non-GMO, Raw, and Vegan. One of the purest and most nourishing nibs on Earth, made with highly prized Criollo beans from the heart of the Amazon rainforest. Provides great fiber, antioxidants, magnesium, and healthy fats!
- RAW, NON-ALKALIZED & SUN-DRIED: Pure as nature intended. No sweeteners, additives, and not heated or chemically treated. Our Criollo Cacao beans are slowly fermented at room temperature immediately after harvest and sun-dried under the Amazonian sun prior to being gently crushed into nibs.
- NATURAL CHOCOLATE TASTE: Enjoy their natural crunch in yogurt, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mixes, and your favorite baked goods. Great for vegan, keto, and paleo diets!
- SINGLE ORIGIN FROM THE BRAZILIAN AMAZON: Single-source and small batch production from a local community of harvesters that hand-pick Cacao along the banks of the Madeira River deep inside the Brazilian Amazon.
4. Anthony’s Organic Cacao Cocoa Nibs, 2 lb, Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- USDA Organic Cacao Nibs
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Fantastic flavor, cacao is full of antioxidant flavonoids
- Perfect for baking, cookies, bars, chocolate, and trail mixes
- Great source of plant based magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium
5. Viva Naturals Certified Organic Cacao Nibs, 16 Oz (1 LB) (Non GMO, Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Highly-prized cacao beans – Viva Naturals Organic cacao nibs are sourced from the most superior variation of cacao beans, The Criollo. These beans offer exquisite chocolate aroma and taste, without the bitterness traditionally found in cacao.
- Nutrient-dense superfood – cacao is especially rich in health-promoting flavonoids, fatty acids and minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium. These nutrients contribute to the maintenance of good health and overall well-being.
- All-natural energy enhancer – theobromine, a powerful stimulant naturally present in cacao, helps to maintain energy levels all throughout the day unlike the dreaded caffeine crash. Incorporate cacao nibs into your daily morning routine for a jitter-free energy boost.
- Versatile kitchen ingredient – use cacao nibs in cookies as an alternative to chocolate chips, make healthy granola bars, add to smoothies or even sprinkle nibs on salads for a savory treat.
- Viva Naturals Organic cacao nibs are certified organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and are free from unwanted pesticides and harmful impurities. Note: since our cacao nibs come from crushed cacao beans, your pouch may contain a few stems and bits of hard shells — similar to unpopped popcorn kernels. When sprinkling on foods, keep an eye out for them and discard.
- Specialty: Vegan
6. Nib Mor Hot Chocolate Packets or Cold Drinking Chocolate Mix – Organic, Vegan, Gluten Free Hot Cocoa – Spice, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 36 Sachets)
- Decadent hot chocolate bulk mix (with a little kick) using simple, quality ingredients and no artificial sweeteners.
- Indulge yourself with a blend of chai and Mexican hot chocolate – without sacrificing nutrition.
- Organic, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, no refined sugar and made using fair trade products.
- Add to heated milk or mix with coffee, smoothies or substitute for cocoa powder when baking.
- Made with superfoods: organic coconut palm and cane sugar, organic cocoa powder, sea salt.
8. Mayan’s Secret UDSA Certified Organic Cacao Butter Wafers, 1lb Naturals Raw Unrefined, Non-Deodorized, Raw | Keto | Vegan
- USDA Certified Raw Cacao Butter Wafers Organic 1 Pound (Food Grade)Use our high quality organic Cacao Butter in your morning coffee great for those who are on a keto diet. So easy to use we are sure that you will love this product.
- PURE CACAO BUTTER WAFFERS : Free of any Chemicals. Non-GMO, Raw, Gluten-free and Vegan
- After being extracted from the cacao bean, the natural cocoa butter has a rich pleasant chocolate aroma. The appearance is a characteristic pale yellow to light brownish color. Natural cocoa butter is known for its high oxidative stability, as a result of it being naturally rich and vitamin E.
- USE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN: Great for Soaps, Lotions, Creams, Deodorant, Stretch Marks, Scars, Treating Skin Conditions. Cacao butter is high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply, making it a wonderful addition to body moisturizers and lip balms.
- Can you eat Cacao butter? Yes! Real Cacao butter is completely edible and has a faint taste and smell similar to dark chocolate. The beans from the Theobroma cacao . In fact, Cacao beans themselves have been shown to be one of the greatest suppliers of polyphenols in the human diet.
9. Organic Cacao Nibs | Premium Criollo Beans from Peru | 8oz Resealable Bag
- ORGANIC CACAO NIBS (THEOBROMA CACAO) – 8oz Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED FROM PERU – This bag contains certified organic, Cacao Nibs made with premium Criollo Beans from Peru.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS – Swap in for chocolate chips, sprinkle on top of granola or oatmeal.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC – All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Cacao Nibs for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
10. SB Organics Roasted Cacao Nibs Organic – 1 lb Bag of Non-GMO Vegan Kosher Unsweetened Cocoa Nibs from Peru – Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Soy
- SIMPLY BETTER: Our process begins with the cacao tree in the lush forests of Peru. We harvest and ferment the cacao beans, crush them into pieces, then roast them to enliven the bold flavors and crunchy texture.
- NUTRIENT RICH: Add this excellent source of manganese and antioxidants to your mole sauce, almond butter, and trail mix to capture the truest essence of chocolate without the negative health effects of added sugar.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Roasted Cacao Nibs by SB Organics is certified USDA Organic. Certified kosher by EarthKosher and certified vegan by Vegan Verified. Made without GMOs, additives, or preservatives.
- QUALITY ASSURED: Your health matters to you, so it matters to us. Our Roasted Cacao Nibs in addition to every SB Organics product is third-party lab tested for purity, quality, and safety.
- OUR MISSION: At SB Organics, we care not only about the quality of our products, but how we care for the earth. That’s why we’re dedicated to bringing you nutritious, sustainably-sourced products from all around the world. This is taste you can savor, and quality you can count on.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different quality cocoa nibs as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;