Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best raw shea butter for face is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best raw shea butter for face Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 raw shea butter for face we picked and recommend.
1. Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics (8 oz) 100% Pure Unrefined Raw African Shea Butter for Face and Body Moisturizing Natural Body Butter for Dry S
- ✔ Contains: 1 x 8 oz. tub of raw Organic Shea Butter by Sky Organics
- ✔ Deeply Moisturizes Dry Skin: Our raw Organic Shea Butter moisturizes skin and helps soften and smooth dry areas.
- ✔ 100% Raw and Unrefined Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits – it is not a whipped body butter or shea butter lotion.
- ✔Face and Body Butter for Dry Skin: Use Shea Butter on the face and body for long lasting moisture.
- ✔ Responsibly Made African Shea Butter: Sky Organics Shea Butter is responsibly sourced from small family farms in Ghana and is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
2. Plant Therapy Organic African Shea Butter Raw, Unrefined USDA Certified 16 oz Jar For Body, Face & Hair 100% Pure, Natural Moisturizer For Dry, Cra
- NOURISHING: Shea Butter is naturally rich in Vitamin A and E and other vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. A versatile and natural beauty ingredient, it is nourishing and moisturizing for dry and damaged skin.
- GREAT FOR DIYs: This shea butter is in its raw state and has not been processed or refined. Due to its smooth, satiny finish, it is excellent in lotions, creams, balms, and soap. Add essential oils to complement or mask the nutty aroma to your preference.
- EASY TO USE: Our Organic Shea Butter is available in a 16 oz jar. The 16 oz jar comes with a disc tab lid used for easy spoon storage and freshness. The spoon is included for easy removal of the product from the container. Shea Butter is naturally solid, but will melt at high temperatures and will become solid again when cool or refrigerated.
- HIGH-QUALITY RAW UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER: Plant Therapy’s Organic African Shea Butter Raw, Unrefined USDA Certified Shea is 100% pure and unrefined to retain all of its beauty benefits. Be confident knowing you are purchasing a responsibly sourced, top quality shea butter imported directly from Africa. Our Shea Butter is processed and packed in a GMP certified facility located in the USA.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we’d love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. In addition, we offer a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee!
3. Sheamoisture for Ultra-Healing for Dry Skin 100% Raw Shea Butter for All-Over Hydration 10.5 oz
- SheaMoisture 100% Raw Shea Butter dry skin cream replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A & D and essential fatty acids
- 100% certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women’s cooperatives in Northern Ghana in this body cream
- Use this skin moisturizer sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands.
- Key Ingredient in this body moisturizer: Shea Butter
- Moisturizing cream made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
4. NOW Solutions, Certified Organic Shea Butter, Moisturizer For Rough And Dry Skin, 7-Ounce
- CONVENIENT, TRAVEL-FRIENDLY JAR: Certified Organic Shea Butter has a rich, luxurious texture that is well absorbed by the skin to condition and moisturize every type of skin.
- ORGANIC, 100 PERCENT PURE, NON-GMO AND VEGAN: Shea butter is derived from the tree nuts of the karite trees that grow in Western and Central Africa.
- EVERYDAY MOISTURIZER: It is a wonderful emollient that’s perfect for daily use. Can also be used as a scalp moisturizer.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
5. Oatmeal Soap Bar. With Organic Raw Honey, Goats Milk, Organic Shea Butter, Can Be Used as a Face Soap or All Over Body Soap. Exfoliating Soap. 4oz
- WE USE ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS With Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil and The List Goes On.
- A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO YOUR ORGANIC SKINCARE ROUTINE. Our soap is made for all skin types and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. This soap is very versatile and can be used as a face soap, body soap or shaving soap for men, women and teens. Made by hand in small batches to ensure quality. Not tested on animals.
- MADE IN THE USA. All Aspen Kay Naturals products are made with a whole lot of care & love in the USA. Each bar of soap is hand crafted, packaged and labeled by a real person. Nothing is mass produced.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. We are confident you will love our soap. If you are not satisfied for any reason, it’s ok! Just send the package to Amazon or us and you will receive a full refund of your purchase price.100% satisfaction guaranteed.
6. Sheanefit Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter, Natural Body Butter, Soft & Smooth Daily Moisturizer For Face & Body Ivory 32oz (Pack of 1)
- Sheanefit Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter, Natural Body Butter, Soft & Smooth Daily Moisturizer For Face & Body Ivory 32oz
- Use it alone or make your own – body butter, hair conditioner, body lotion.
- It is widely used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, lotion, or salve because it melts at body temperature and absorbs rapidly into the skin.
- It helps to relieve dry and itchy skin, soften tough skin areas such as elbows and heels, and cuticles. It also helps to relieve minor burns, rashes, stretch marks, wrinkles, and other skin conditions.
- ***Sheanefit recently changed its label. Packaging may vary.
7. SheaMoisture Face and Body Bar Soap for Dry Skin with Paraben Free, Raw Shea Butter, Myrhh, 8 Ounce, 3 Count
- SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap hydrates and rejuvenates dry skin. This moisturizing bar soap is also great facial cleanser.
- Gently cleanse and moisturize skin with this sulfate-free bar soap, blended with Raw Shea, Frankincense & Myrrh, helps to hydrate and revitalize skin.
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap is made with Fair Trade Shea Butter, Frankincense, & Myrrh.
- Lather this moisturizing bar soap in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body.
- This bar soap cleanser is formulated with no parabens, no phthalates, no mineral oil and no sulfates. It’s been tested on our family for generations and never on animals.
8. Smellgood African Shea Butter, 32 oz.
- SmellGood Pure Unrefined Shea Butter – Yellow, 1 unit of 32 OZ Jar, packed in resealable container
- SmellGood is registered trademarks. Buy authentic products from SmellGood only.
- Benefits of using Shea butter from SmellGood: dry skin, skin rash, skin crack, tough or rough skin on feet, skin peeling after training, blemishes and wrinkles, itching skin, sunburn, small skin wounds, insulation against cold, frost bites, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, insect bites, muscle fatigue, aches & tension, skin allergies such as poison ivy & oak, eczema, dermatitis.
- Direction: Rub enough amount of Shea butter on your palm till it melts, then apply a thin coat on the skin or hair. Apply 2-3 times a day as needed.
- Shipping: All stocked items are shipped in one business day. Most orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, requiring USPS deliverable address. Order’s weight over 20 LB is shipped via UPS/Fedex, requiring UPS/Fedex deliverable address.
9. Certified Organic AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER from Ghana 16 oz | Unrefined, Raw, Ivory 100% Pure Natural Body Butter | Skin & Hair Moisturizing, Nourishing
- HIGHEST QUALITY SHEA BUTTER: Hand pressed from organically grown shea nuts, by women in a fair trade cooperative societies in Northern Ghana.
- ALL NATURAL PERFECT BEAUTY REMEDY: Rich in Vitamins A & E, Shea Butter has been used for centuries to moisturize and heal dry skin, smooth wrinkles, & ease aching muscles.
- PREMIUM REUSABLE PACKAGING: The creamy texture of our organic shea butter makes it easier to handle. Comes in a re-sealable, stay-fresh jar.
- COMMON USES: In addition to using it for your DIY recipes, shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION: If you don’t think this is the best shea butter you have ever used, feel free to return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
10. USDA Certified Organic Shea Butter: Highest Quality Unrefined Rare Nilotica, Certified Fair-Trade – Nourishes, Replenishes and Protects Skin and H
- New and improved for 2020 – Worlds Best Quality – EXCLUSIVE EAST-AFRICAN SHEA: 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, and BPA Free! As soon as you touch your 8-oz jar of pure, cold-pressed, unrefined organic shea butter, you’ll know right away by the creamy texture that you’re holding East African shea butter in your hand, not West. Imported straight from a small fair-trade farm in Uganda, our pure unrefined Shea butter has up to 17x the healing power of common West African Shea.
- EVERYTHING YOUR SKIN DESIRES: With five fatty acids plus vitamins A, E, F and K, our organic raw shea butter is an all-around skin powerhouse. Not only do the oils, vitamins and minerals moisturize your skin, but more olien oil in our nilotica shea butter is far more effective than West African shea from Ghana at protecting your skin. This helps treat conditions like eczema and severe dry skin, while nourishing aged and damaged skin to return that vibrancy you thought was gone for good.
- FOR HAIR THAT SHINES: Massage our natural, unrefined shea butter into your hair to restore that lost luster and revitalize those depleted ends; it’s great for deep conditioning as well as fortifying natural hair. It also works wonders on your scalp – getting rid of dryness and irritation and working to repair the damage that sun, cold, and chemical styling products can do to this sensitive area.
- CERTIFIED AND RESPONSIBLY SOURCED FROM UGANDA: Not only is our Eastern African shea butter organic USDA certified, it has also earned fair trade certification from Ecocert, an organization dedicated to ensuring that African farmers and collectors are fairly compensated for their work. Our farm also provides free materials such as sugar, soap and mosquito nets to local farmers as well as healthcare including malaria drugs to the community at large. See our videos below to see the community.
- TRY IT FOR A MONTH: Whether you apply our organic East African Shea butter directly onto your skin or combine it with other oils to make a super-cream you won’t find in any store, we’re confident you’ll feel the difference immediately, as well as over time. If for any reason you’re not 100% happy with our product, just let us know within 30 days to receive a prompt refund or replacement. Feel the difference of rare Ugandan nilotica shea butter; click Add To Cart today!
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different raw shea butter for face as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;