The best way to find the best reading games for 1st graders is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best reading games for 1st graders Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 reading games for 1st graders we picked and recommend.
1. Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Speech, Writing, Language, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education’s Sentence Building set. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This learning tool features 55 (2.2-inch x 2.2-inch) word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards.
- HOW IT WORKS: Construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
- WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
2. LEARNING DYNAMICS 4 Weeks to Read | Reading System for 4 to 7 Years Old Kindergartners | Build Confidence with Their Own Personal Library, Includes
- BACK TO SCHOOL ESSENTIALS | Give your child the confidence they deserve while getting them excited to learn.
- TEACHING MANUAL | Full of 1 page lessons that you can give your child in 15 minutes or less, every other day. This is proven to work on tens of thousands of kids from all skill levels and abilities.
- OVER 50 BOOKS | Designed to progress with your child. When they read a book, they add it to their very own library.
- PERSONAL LIBRARY | Your child builds their knowledge as they fill their library with books that they have earned.
- ACTIVITIES & WORKBOOKS | Fun activities that reinforce the concepts learned. free digital music as well as the free app which has the music that teach and reinforce important letters, sounds, and concepts.
3. Sight Words Bingo – Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom (T6064), Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, 3 – 36 players, Age 5 and
- The brand of the product is foamies
- It is a high quality product
- Sight words – Level 1 – 36 playing cards – 6.5 inch x 9 inch
- Ideal for teaching
- For ages 5 and up
- Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller’s mat and cards and a sturdy storage box
4. First Grade Learning Games
- 21 educational mini-games in the full version
- Helpful voice narration
- Fun animations and colorful graphics
- Hours of fun for your kids and 1st graders
5. Extra Practice for Struggling Readers: Word Study: Motivating Practice Packets That Help Intermediate Students Learn Key Prefixes, Suffixes, and Ro
- Used Book in Good Condition
7. Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids’ board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of “delicious” surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven’t learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
9. JumpStart Reading for First Graders
- It’s Reading Designed Specifically for 1st Graders! Frankie’s circus pals have been trapped in a magical jigsaw puzzle by mischievous Mel the Magician and they need your help! Play exciting carnival games and build a solid reading foundation with 7
10. Teach Your Monster to Read | Phonics and Learn to Read
- Parents have seen significant improvements in their children’s literacy within weeks
- Teachers claim it’s a wonderful and captivating classroom tool that helps their students learn to read
- Kids love making their monster and teaching it read. They learn through play.
- Covers the first two years of learning to read, from matching letters and sounds to enjoying little books.
- Designed in collaboration with leading academics.
- Complements all synthetic phonics programmes used in schools.
- Suitable for teaching at school and at home.
- Now includes all 3 games! First Steps, Fun With Words and Champion Reader.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different reading games for 1st graders as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;