Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best unlocked gsm phones under 200 is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best unlocked gsm phones under 200 Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 unlocked gsm phones under 200 we picked and recommend.
1. Nokia 225 | Unlocked | 4G Cell Phone | Black
- Discover a world of perks that come with 4G, including clearer call quality, seamless sharing, and multiplayer gaming.
- Get more out of your phone with long-lasting battery life and signature sturdiness. Please note this phone uses the operating system Series 30+.
- Take in premium design features, including a high-performance keymat, separate function keys, curved back, easy-grip edge, and hard-coated colors.
- Beat boredom with the built-in camera, wireless FM radio, and a variety of great games.
- In the box: Nokia 225 4G device, battery, Quick start guide and Micro USB charger. Compatible with GSM carriers.
2. ZTE Blade A5 2020 (32GB, 2GB) 6.09″ HD Edge to Edge Display, 3200mAh Battery, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked US 4G LTE (T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro, Straight Talk
- 6.09″ HD+ Display, 720 x 1560px, Waterdrop Notch, 3200mAh Battery, micro USB 2.0, PowerVR GE8322
- Internal Memory: 32GB, ROM: 2GB RAM, Octa-core 4×1.6GHz, 4×1.2GHz, Android 9 Pie, Unisoc SC9863A
- Rear Camera: 13MP AF + 2MP FF, Front Camera: 8MP, Bluetooth 4.2, Dual SIM
- 2G bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G bands: UMTS 850/900/1900/AWS/2100, 4G LTE bands: B2/B4/B5/B7/B28AB/B66
- International Model – No Warranty in the US. Compatible in the US with most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost, etc.
3. ZTE Blade A3 Lite 5.0″ 18:9 Display, 8MP Camera Quad-Core Android 9.0 Go (LTE USA Latin Caribbean) 4G LTE GSM Unlocked Smartphone – International V
- Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS.
- 4G LTE USA Latin Carribean LTE Bands: B2/B4/B5/B7/B12/B17/B28 3G UTMS: 850/900/1700/2100 2G: 850/900/1800/1900
- Androis 9.0 Pie GO Edition -Camera 8M FF+5M FF -GPS – WiFi
- The smartphone has sensors that include, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, and Compass
4. Moto G7 Plus | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/64GB | 16MP Camera | 2019 | Black
- GSM Only – Will not work on CDMA carriers like Sprint and Verizon.
- 16 MP dual camera with OIS. Get picture-perfect results with a 16 MP dual camera system featuring optical image stabilization (OIS).
- All-day battery with 27W TurboPower. Go all day on a single charge, and get 12 hours of power in just 15 minutes. Battery Size : 3000mAh, Non-removable
- 6.2″ Full HD+ Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultrawide views on a 6.2″ Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- Dolby Audio tuned stereo speakers. Enjoy loud volume, crystal clear dialogue and realistic surround sound.
- Speed. Experience the power of an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor in everything you do.
- Refined 3D glass design. Feel the comfort and premium quality of contoured Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-repellent design.
- GSM: B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B5 (850), B8 (900)
5. Samsung Galaxy A10e 32GB A102U GSM Unlocked Phone – Black (Renewed)
- Display: 5.83 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB
- Main Camera: 8 MP, f/1.9, AF w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR – Selfie Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) – Chipset: Exynos 7884 – CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.35 GHz Cortex-A53) – GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dimensions: 5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in, Weight: 4.97 oz
6. Alcatel 1 (16GB) 5.0″ Full View Display, Removable Battery, FM Radio, Dual SIM GSM Unlocked US & Global 4G LTE International Version 5033E (Bluish
- 5.0” FullView 18:9 display, Resolution: FWVGA+ 960 x 480, Capacitive screen: 2-point touch, Dual SIM
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 1GB RAM, Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm), Quad-Core (4 x A53 1.28GHz), Removable 2000mAh battery
- Rear Camera: 5MP, Front Camera: 2MP, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition), Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 28(700)
- International Version – No Warranty in US. International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
7. BLU Z5 -GSM Unlocked Dual Sim -Black
- Unlocked Dual SIM; 1.8″ Display 128 x 160 ~114ppi
- Internal 32MB | 32MB RAM MicroSD Slot up to 32GB
- VGA Camera | 600mAh Battery
- Built-in FM Antenna MP3 | MP4 Player | Flashlight
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
8. Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125F/DS) Dual SIM,128 GB, Factory Unlocked GSM, International Version – No Warranty – Black
- Factory Unlocked Smartphones are compatible with most GSM carriers. This phone is not compatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon and Sprint
9. BLU Advance L5 | 2020 | Long Lasting Battery | Unlocked | 4.0” Display | 16GB | 5MP Camera | US Warranty | Black
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quadcore processor with Mali-400 GPU
- GSM Quad band, 3G (850/1900/2100) US compatibility with GSM Networks including, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with new AT&T or Cricket activations or with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint, and Boost Mobile)
10. Huawei Mate 20 Lite Single-SIM SNE-LX1 64GB (GSM Only, No CDMA) Factory Unlocked 4G Smartphone (Black) – International Version
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(1) and/or 4G LTE FDD 800(B20) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7)
- 6.3 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM, Up to 256GB microSD Card slot
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), Hisilicon Kirin 710, Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) | Camera Dual 20 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, 2 MP, depth sensor, LED flash, panorama, HDR, [email protected], Secondary Camera Dual 24 MP, 2 MP, depth sensor
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different unlocked gsm phones under 200 as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;