Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best value 49 inch smart tv is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best value 49 inch smart tv Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 value 49 inch smart tv we picked and recommend.
1. TCL 49″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku 2017 Smart TV – 49S405
- Dimensions: TV without stand: 43.7″ W x 25.4″ H x 3.0″ D. TV with stand: 43.7″ W x 27.7″H x 8.5″ D. Stand separation distance: 34.6″. Product weight: 24.9 lbs
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur. Audio Power (Watts): 2 Channel x 8W
- As TCL Roku TVs use advanced backlight scanning to ensure clear viewing of fast action, there is no processing that could result in the soap opera effect.
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
2. Samsung Q70 Series 49-Inch Smart TV, Flat QLED 4K UHD HDR – 2019 Model
- Your purchase includes One Samsung Q70 Series 49-Inch Smart TV, Flat QLED 4K UHD HDR – 2019 Model, One Remote TM1950C with batteries, Power Cable and User Manual
- TV Dimensions: Without Stand – 43.1″ W x 24.9″ H x 2.5″ D .With Stand 43.1″ W x 27.9″ H x 9.8″ D. Product Weight – 30 lb. Screen Size – 48.5″ Measured Diagonally
- Mini Wall & VESA (200 x 200) mount compatibility. Dolby Sound and Woofer included, Output (RMS) – 40W & Speaker Type – 2.1CH
- Powered by Quantum dots, Samsung’s 4K QLED TV offers over a billion shades of brilliant color and 100% color volume for exceptional depth of detail that will draw you in to the picture for the best 4K TV experience
- Inputs/outputs: HDMI – 4. USB – 2. Ethernet (LAN) and Optical Digital Audio Out Included
3. LG Electronics 49UK6300PUE 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 43.7″ x 25.6″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 43.7″ x 27.8″ x 9.3″
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond
- The multi format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene by scene optimization
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.Bluetooth:4.2
- Refresh Rate – TruMotion 120 (Native 60Hz); Wi-Fi Built In: Yes (802.11ac)
4. LG Electronics 49UJ6300 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2017 Model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.7″ x 25.6″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 43.7″ x 27.8″ x 9.3″
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.5. CONNECTIVITY : Wi-Fi Built In 802.11ac
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality
- TruMotion 120 (Refresh Rate 60Hz) allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite, Component Shared w/ Composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical. Smart TV Operating System-webOS 3.5
5. TCL 49S517 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2018 Model)
- Your purchase includes One TCL 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV, 2018 Model – 49S517, One start guide, one Remote control Roku TV RC580 with batteries
- TV dimensions: Without stand- 43.1″ W x 25″ H x 2.9″ D. With Stand- 43.1″ W x 27″ H x 10″ D. Weight without stand: 25.8 lbs. Screen size: 49” Diagonal
- Inputs: AV Input Composite plus LandR Video, RF Input (NTSC, ATSC) 1, Ethernet 1, USB 1 USB 2.0, HDMI 3 HDMI 2.0 w/HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC), SPDIF Digital Audio Optical 1, Audio Output Headphone 1
- Pairs 4K ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture. With the combination of 4K ultra HD, HDR support, a dedicated game mode, and an amazingly low input lag, this is one of the best reviewed gaming TVs out there.
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV. Contrast Control Zones is not included in 5 Series.
6. TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV – 50S434, 2021 Model
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Google Assistant Built-in: Search for movies and shows across thousands of available apps, get entertainment recommendations, access media playback controls, change the temperature, dim the lights, and so much more. Ask questions and see the answers on your TV, including Google Photos, your calendar, sports scores, and more. Even automate and control your smart devices. The Google Assistant is always on, ready to help, and makes life in your living room that much more relaxing.
- Thousands of streaming apps: Stream 700,000+ movies and shows, live sports and news, or your favorite music from Google Play, YouTube and your favorite apps.
- Chromecast Built-in: Easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your TCL Android TV. Clear Motion Index : 120 CMI
7. SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model)
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR – A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K – Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS – Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR – Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
8. TCL 49S325 49 Inch 1080p Smart Roku LED TV (2019)
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app
- Smart Functionality offers access to over 5,000 streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 1080p Full HD Resolution excellent detail, color, and contrast
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality with 60Hz refresh rate for fast moving action scenes with virtually no motion blur
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out
9. Facebook Portal – Smart Video Calling 10” Touch Screen Display with Alexa – Black
- Easily video call with friends and family using your Messenger, WhatsApp or Zoom account, even if they don’t have Portal.
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep everyone in frame, so you can catch up hands-free.
- Hear and be heard. Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise.
- Experience even more together. Join or host a group call of up to 50 people with Messenger Rooms.
- Become some of your children’s favorite storybook characters as you read along to well-loved tales with music, animation and immersive AR effects.
- Listen to your favorite music and streaming apps like Spotify or Pandora, display your photos from Instagram and Facebook, broadcast with Facebook Live, and more.
- Work smarter from home with partners like Zoom and Workplace from Facebook. Connect with co-workers even if they’re remote.
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in. Control your smart home, listen to your favorite music, watch the news, get the weather, set a timer and more.
- Easily disable the camera and microphone, or block the camera lens with a single switch. All Portal video calls are encrypted.
10. SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class QLED Q60A Series – 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN50Q60AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color.* *QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
- DUAL LED Backlight*: Dedicated warm and cool LED backlights provide enhanced contrast.* * 32″ Dual LED not available.
- QUANTUM HDR: Go beyond HDTV with an expanded range of color.
- AIR SLIM DESIGN: Sleek and slim design.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K LITE: Transform what you’re watching to stunning 4K.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote. If you have hands-free enabled just say, “Alexa” and ask a question.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different value 49 inch smart tv as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;