Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The best way to find the best yongnuo flash for nikon is by taking a look at what other people are buying and which brands they prefer. You can also take a look at the reviews and ratings of the product.
The following table provides concise information about how to pick a product from online:
- Consider what you want
- Find out what other people are buying
- Look at reviews and ratings
- Compare prices
- Beware of scams
Top 10 best yongnuo flash for nikon Features Overview
Here are the of top 10 yongnuo flash for nikon we picked and recommend.
1. YONGNUO YN968N II Wireless TTL Flash Speedlite 1/8000s HSS Built-in LED Light 5600K Compatible with Nikon DSLR Cameras Compatible with YN622N YN560
- Equipped with LED Light: Equipped with a high power LED light of high power, brightness can be adjusted, there is a built-in diffuser and a color conversion filter for the LED light.
- Compatible with YN622N(master/slave) and YN560(slave) Wireless System: When YN968N is used as master unit, it can control and fire YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN685N being slave unit. When YN968N is set as YN622 (slave mode), it can received control signal or trigger signal from master unit YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN622N-TX, and achieves slave flash in TTL/M/Multi mode. When YN968N is set as YN560 (slave mode), it can receive control signal or trigger signal from YN560-TX (II)/RF603 (II)/RF605, and achieves fla
- High Guide Number, Supports High-speed Sync: [email protected],200mm, supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, multi flash, Gr grouping flash, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s.
- Supports USB Firmware Upgrade: The YN968N equipped with the USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, the users can download the upgrade firmware through the Yongnuo official website to upgrade the flash.
- Newly Upgraded Electric Zoom and Supports Wireless Optical Slave function: supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between AUTO, 20~200mm; supports receiving YONGNUO, Canon’ s and Nikon’ s wireless optical master signal, supports S1 and S2 flash mode.
2. YONGNUO YN560 IV Wireless Flash Speedlite Master + Slave Flash + Built-in Trigger System for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic Digital
- YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX, Supports Wireless Master Function.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Endure the battery is fully changed.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fan ). Verify the flash light setting
- Supports ultra-fast charging recycle system, external power supply. Check the remote control settings before use
3. YONGNUO YN685 GN60 2.4G System ITTL HSS Wireless Flash Speedlite with Radio Slave for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- ?Wireless System?Fully Compatible with YN622N / RF603 Wireless Flash System
- ?Remote Control?Supports Remote Control the Parameters of Each Flash Group
- ?Extended Display?Used as YN622N II control panel and LCD panel
- ?HSS?Supports High-speed Synchronization ?High Guide [email protected],200mm
- ?Charging Recycle?Ultra-fast Charging Recycle System, Supports External Power Supply
4. Yongnuo YN-560IV(560III upgrade version,a Combination of YN-560 III and YN560-TX all functions) 2.4G Wireless Flash Speedlite Trigger Controller fo
- Supports Wireless Master Function,provides 3 independent groups with controlling ability, realizing remote control the flash mode, flash output and focal length of the YN560 IV and YN560 III.
- Supports Wireless Slave Function, fully supports YN560-TX, RF-603 II RF-602 Wireless Transmitter.(YN560 IV=YN560III+YN560-TX)
- Supports Multiple Trigger Synchronous Mode. Top of the camera, 2.4G wireless triggering, S1 and S2 pre flash cancel mode.
- Supports setting save automatically, custom settings ( fan ). Verify the flash light setting
- Support 24~105mm electric zooming function, ultrafast charging recycle system, supports external power supply.
5. YONGNUO Upgraded YN568EX III Flash Speedlite Wireless Slave TTL with HSS 1/8000 for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- TTL Flash with High Guide Number, [email protected]，105mm, support TTL, M, Multi flash.
- The YN568EX III can synchronize with all shutter speeds, realize TTL and manual flash, the maximum shutter sync is up to 1/8000.
- The YN568EX III is equipped with the USB interface, you can download the latest firmware from YONGNUO official website to upgrade the speedlite.
- The YN568EX III is equipped with the battery electric power display function, allows you to check the battery remaining capacity easily.
- The recycling time for full output just takes 2 seconds; you can get high speed current-return experience even without using brand new batteries, which will only takes 3-4 seconds.
6. YONGNUO YN968N Wireless Camera Flash Speedlite Master Optical Slave HSS TTL for Nikon Cameras
- When YN968N is used as Master unit, It can control and Fire YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN685N being Slave unit.
- When YN968N is set as YN622 (Slave mode), It can received control signal or trigger signal from master unit YN968N/YN622N(II)/YN622N-TX, and achieves Slave flash in TTL/M/multi mode; when YN968N is set as YN560 (Slave mode), It can receive control signal or trigger signal from YN560-TX (II)/RF603 (II)/RF605, and achieves flash in M/multi mode.
- [email protected], 105mm, supports high-speed sync TTL, manual flash, multi flash, Gr grouping flash, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/8000s
- The YN968N supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between auto, 20mm
- The YN968N equipped with the USB interface, supports firmware upgrade, the users can download the upgrade firmware through the Yongnuo official website to upgrade the flash.
7. EACHSHOT YONGNUO i-TTL Speedlite YN685 (YN-568EX Upgraded Version) 622N/603 Dual Wireless System Works with YN622N and RF603 Wireless Flash for Nik
- [email protected],200mm, The YN685 is 2.4GHz wireless high guide number speedlite, supports TTL、M、Multi mode.
- Supports Auto and Manual Zooming, Supports auto and manual zooming, the flash coverage can be changed between 20~200mm.
- Specific Sound Prompt System, When the sound prompt system is enabled, the speedlite can prompt its working condition, allows you to focus on creative process. Note: the sound prompt can be turned on/off.
- Supports Custom Settings (Fn.) and Auto Save Settings
- Equipped with LCD display screen and standard PC sync interface
8. YONGNUO YN720 Lithum Battery Wireless Flash Speedlite GN60 2.4G Wireless Radio Master+ Slave for Canon Nikon Pentax
- Super-powerful portable lithium battery system; Equipped with 2000mAh big-capacity lithium battery,number of flash firing is over 750.
- Imported high-quality battery core, built-in protective circuit; Adopts imported high-quality lithium core,built-in overcharge protection, short-circuit protection and thermal-shutdown circuit, with advantages of long service life, high safely.
- Ultra-fast charging recycle system; Recycle time of full output is only 1.5s, you won’t miss any splendid moment.
- Suports USB firmware upgrade; Equipped with USB port, pls visit YONGNUO official website to download the lastest firmware and update the flash to ensure the best compatibility and performance of the flash.
- Compatible with YONGNUO 602/603 wireless trigger system; Fully compatible with YONGNUO radio transmission trigger signal of YN720/YN685/YN560IV/ YN660/YN560III/YN560-TX/RF605/RF603/RF602,there are 16 channels available for choice, the effective trigger distance is up to 100m.
9. Yongnuo Professional Flash Speedlight Flashlight Yongnuo YN 560 III for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Camera / Such as: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark, EOS1D Mark
- It using Yongnuo RF-602 / RF-603 2.4G ultra-long range wireless flash system. The lead flashing distances up to 100 meters / 328 feet above.
- Large-size LCD display. The YN560-III is equipped with large-size LCD screen, with clear and intuitive view, easy to use.
- New Power Zoom Function: By pushing the button on the speedlite, it can make the flash covered length range from 24mm to 105mm.
- The High Sensitivity Wireless Triggering Sensor: The high sensitivity wireless triggering sensor inherits from YN560, which makes the Slave function ( S1, S2, RX mode).
- New Charging Socket for External Power Pack: YN560III provides charging socket for external power pack, to meet your higher demand for charging recycle.
10. YONGNUO Wireless TTL Flash Trigger YN622N II with High-Speed Sync HSS 1/8000s for Nikon Camera
- The new upgrade version YN622N II supports receiving the trigger signal of the YN560-TX/RF605 (603MODE)/RF603II Series products.
- Equipped with quick lock design and supports USB firmware upgrade.
- High-speed Synchronous and Remote Control Function.
- Supporting mixed mode and Single-contact of camera and flash trigger.
- Work with Strobe Studio flash light in HSS function.
There is a myriad of online stores out there, and it is impossible for one to compare the different yongnuo flash for nikon as well as their prices since not all websites offer them. Online shoppers often turn to reviews and customer feedback for help, but even these are unreliable sources. Sometimes people post negative reviews just to be spiteful or angry.
The lack of insightful information online forces shoppers to rely on the information they find elsewhere, but this can lead to misinformation and incorrect purchase decisions.
Consumers can save themselves from these potential risks by turning to an AI-powered shopping assistant that provides tailored product suggestions based on their preferences.
But Amazon made the whole process easy and effortless.
Why You Trust Amazon?
As they grow increasingly popular, there are some challenges that people face when they try to purchase something on the internet. There are many reasons why people might not trust Amazon as much anymore:
- They worry about their personal information being stolen;
- They question the reliability of the website;
- Its security features and whether or not their credit card details will be safe
- The quality of products sold by third parties might not be as good
- There’s no instant gratification with online purchases;